+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Miss USA and Miss Universe

Re: Miss USA and Miss Universe

Congrats Venezuela. Didn't see that one coming. She was so uniteresting, I'm a bit shocked and underwhelmed by this ending. Oh well!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;3128630;
    That singer was doing the "sprockets" dance.
    Thats just what my husband and I said! And a shout out to Miss Dominican Republic.... muy buena hecho! She looks like my cousin.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

my god i cannot believe miss usa fell again. WHat on earth is going on. The media circus will start again tomorrow. I can't even imagine Jay leno's joke on her

I knew Venezuela had it in the bag. you have to accept they deserve it after bringing so many stunners these past 10 years.
    I wasn't feeling colombia at all.. I loved Mexico better. What was russia doing there. i felt she was trying to pull a Oxana again with the gown and vibe.
    Why were the judges so harsh on the girls they didn't like, 7s is too harsh!!!
    Again, what's up usa.

Anyways, Congrat Miss Venezuela, deserving victory.

South American countries win too many times. I haven't watched the episode yet, but I did check out the pictures on the web site. The Miss Congeniality winner is. one happy camper. Miss Russia will be big in the modeling world. She's got that pouty lip thing going on.

I didn't like Miss USA's dress, her upper body was a little too bony to have that much skin showing. You think she'd learn from last year's mishap not to wear a dress with a train. Sheesh. She is very pretty and quite successful.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

yeah! I couldnt believe Miss USA fell AGAIN this year lol

Anyways, i was shocked Venezuela won, i was aiming for Kosovo, Vietnam, and Mexico...

best wishes to Riyo Mori and her future endeavors and good luck to Miss Venezuela's run!

It was so funny. When Puerto Rico failed to make the final 15, I could literally see and hear my neighbours turning off their TV sets.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3129456;
    It was so funny. When Puerto Rico failed to make the final 15, I could literally see and hear my neighbours turning off their TV sets.
    well she was pretty but so bland. just plain boring

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3128831;
    South American countries win too many times. I haven't watched the episode yet, but I did check out the pictures on the web site. The Miss Congeniality winner is. one happy camper. Miss Russia will be big in the modeling world. She's got that pouty lip thing going on.

I didn't like Miss USA's dress, her upper body was a little too bony to have that much skin showing. You think she'd learn from last year's mishap not to wear a dress with a train. Sheesh. She is very pretty and quite successful.
    I think they win so often because they really put a great deal of time into the pagents. They are such a big deal in the Latin countries. When Miss Dominican Republic won a few years back they were dancing in the streets (my cousins told me). Maybe they just pick the better women?Also alot of times, the judges are Hispanic. Or maybe its a payoff thing? lol!

I do usually like to see someone different win though.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

my biggest issue is that the same countries always end up in the top 15 and so fourth...its always the same countries!!!

i think this was discussed before, but i really hate that the same countries get called to be in the top when they are SO many other deserving contestants that should progress instead of the same ones!

Heh, Miss Dominican Replublic is going to get a major earful when she gets back. You know that mirrored dress she for for the evening gown competition? It was used some time ago by a past Miss Venezuela, and she decided to wear it instead of any one of three dresses made by Dominican designers in the Dominican Republic specifically for her!

+ Reply to Thread