+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Miss USA and Miss Universe

Re: Miss USA and Miss Universe

I just tuned in to this... I missed the Big Parade of the 51 contestants. I see that North Carolina didn't make it. Oh well

From what I just saw in the Top 15 selected... I liked FL too! Good Luck Floridians!

I thought 4 or 5 others were ok too, but I need to watch more, because like I said I just tuned in.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Judges are Christian Siriano (Project Runway), Amanda Beard, Kristine Alfonso (Days of our lives), Ken Paves (hair stylist), Joey Fatone, Heather Mills... Ummm... those are the only ones I remembered but very interesting judges
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Heather Mills didn't seem to get much in the way of cheering...

Here come the swimsuits...

Oklahoma looked and did best, I thought. A lot of stage presence. I'll go ahead and make her my official pick to win this (unless she pulls a Miss Teen SC in the interview, lol). Surprised Rhode Island got such a low score. Texas reminds me of someone, but can't put my finger on who.

So far I'm liking Oklahoma too ... PA, FL, IN and MO are my other faves

Does anybody know how they judged the swimsuit portion?
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 04-11-2008 at 10:57 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Missouri is a real beauty too. NJ has a very interesting, exotic look, and one of my faves so far. Tennessee might be a sharp cookie.

They scared me again with FL, calling her last...

Tennesse is not bad either

Actually I change my mind, FL doesn't looked that pretty to me upclose ... I'm going with Oklahoma, PA, MO, IN and Tennesee
    -----------

Evening gowns now... not crazy about the music choice; I don't think it fits the mood.

Missouri's choice was interesting-- different, but not a "safe" pick. Suits her fair coloring, though.

NJ's dress is really beautiful and flattering, if a little risque.

Crowd seems to like OK; wasn't as crazy about her dress, but she knew how to wear it. Judges love her too, going by the scores she's getting. Great muscle tone in her arms, I'm envious!

Tennessee looks gorgeous in her dress. I think she got ripped off in her score; probably because it was a bit of a daring pick.

Texas is lovely, and the judges seem to like her too going by the scores. I bet she'll be in the top 2 or 3, definitely.

Love FL's dress, cool color, but her score wasn't great (8.5). She seems to lack a little confidence, doesn't have the presence of OK or TX.

Late to the party and missed the full lineup -- but I'd say that Missouri and Texas are the clear frontrunners with Texas taking it this year.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I agree OK knows how to wear her dress and seems to have the highest score so far, swimsuit and evening gown combined....

I love TN as well ... Beautiful face and dress...

Texas is lovely as well... I'm surprised she didn't get a score as well...

FL's dress was pretty and colorful compared to the rest and I think she was pretty in it and should have gotten a much higher score than 8.5...
    -----------

I didn't see anything else on, so I thought I would check it out....

I like Texas. She looks like a strong and confident woman!

w00t!!! Alaska won the "photogenic" award!! LOVE it when my home state gets some recognition!!!

+ Reply to Thread