+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Quote Originally Posted by L144S View Post
    I feel bad for Barb, in love with her husband, grew up in a totaly different religion and is trying to figure this out and be the person she wants to be and what she wants for her family. I think Bill walks a line between wanting the multiple wives and a public life....
    Exactly! Bill and Barb flew too close to the sun and got burned. Why go through all of the effort to thwart exposure and then be part of a Best Mom contest. Or even CONSIDER joining that "league" group in which he was invited. That's like giving consent for people to critique your lifestyle. They both got proud and greedy and their personal needs outweighed those of the entire family unit.

Was it Rhonda who alerted Roman that Barb was taking that award so he called? She had a smirk on her face when he picked up the phone and began to say he had information on one of the mothers.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I believe that Rhonda had taken the 2 tickets that Barb was missing, because that is what Roman had when he called them. What a little creep she is. She was ticked off because Barb wouldn't let her stay so she threw her under the bus.

I just love this show. Why? I have no clue, but I can't help but stick around to see what happens.

I have to agree, the whole poison thing and the mother was great! Took me totally by surprise. For some reason I thought it was Roman.

So upthread it was mentioned an actor is leaving the show and being killed. Can we assume Alby dies from the poisoning?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    Buglover, I missed that part about Rhonda. Of course, that makes perfect sense. She was angry that Barb did not want to be her mom, essentially and told Roman for revenge. Good catch. Where was I?!

And no that is not the actor who leaves the series. I experimented with spoiler tags, no go, and couldn't find directions on the site. PM me if you want to know.

I haven't watched the total episode - I have it on DVR - but didn't that HomePlus worker have something to do with telling on Barb? It showed her cutting out the article and saying someone was betrayed. Maybe I haven't seen it yet and will find out when I watch.

The homeplus worker went there to tell, but then her plans were foiled and did you guys notice she looked like she felt bad after she realized why they were taking Barb outside? She looked at the kids and Bill and looked very sad about it. Maybe she was sad she didn't get to make the scene herself...
    Yup, with donuts!!

Now THAT was a finale. Love this show!

I was wondering if Bill realized who outed his family...did he know it was Roman, or did he think it was the woman who works at his store (her name ecsapes me)?

That little Rhonda is such a snake!

When Roman was in that board meeting (when Bill & Joey came in) and someone was on the speaker phone, one of the words he said RIGHT BEFORE Roman hung up on him was "Beehive". And the award was Beehive Mother of the Year, so I wonder if that was about THAT. (as the board would be keeping tabs on Bill & family.) If so, wasn't that before Rhonda got upset?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I'd have to re-watch the episode to confirm that suncat7, I can't recall if that meeting was before or after Rhonda got ticked, but my feeling is that Rhonda was sent to the Henrickson's to do some spying for Roman anyway, and she (and Roman) would have screwed them over whether she got 'upset' by Barb or not.

+ Reply to Thread