+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Well what do we expect from one who pees in the sink??!!! rofl!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I love Margene....she cracks me up...shes so not in the know...lol
    Ugh Nikki, I was hoping Bill would toss her out on her a**!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Margene (Ginnifer) has lost weight, she's quite skinny now.

Nicki is such a sneaky lying little snake. Did ya catch that she told Bill she had stayed in a shelter all night, then came home (with a huge smile on her face) and pulled out her bill from the Hotel she stayed in?! ANd she paid with a credit card, no less...She drives me nuts!

I agree. I want to smack her in the face! Poor me..blah blah...run away... make him feel sorry for me....b*tch!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    Ginnifer. Oh dear god. What was her mother thinking? Jennifer is bad enough since there are a cajillion in every damn town. Now this? Really, I need a drink now, I really do.

I digress. I came here to say that the finale is tonight. My husband and I tried to come up with some drama and cliff hangers. We couldnt think of anything of interest that could happen. No one has posted here for weeks. That does not bode well for this slow and plodding wagon.

The neighbor will get wind of Margenes pregnancy and probably some innocent scene with Bill will lead her to believe she has been sleeping with the neighbor.

Nicky will get further in debt.

Barb? not much that could happen there other than the threat of being exposed due to the mother of the year award, looming in the future.

Cult hijinks is a sure bet, if anyone really cares. Roman will look menacing, booga booga.

Someone is going to get killed. I read the actor was leaving the series so there is that.

FORT Fogey
    Ok, I take it all back. ^^

Excellent episode. The poisoning chaos was hysterical. The mother is superb! And now we have some action.

I felt sorry for Rhonda tonight, amazingly enough. Poor bedazzling little thing. I loved when she wouldn't get in the Hummer.

The whole poisoning thing with Wanda was really interesting. So was Nikki's freakout when she and Margene got home from the Mexican restaurant.

The stuff at the award ceremony wasn't much of a surprise, that just seemed like it would so obviously happen the second Barb was chosen as a finalist.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    Grace Zabriskie does a fabulous job with her character. That was one of the funniest sceens I have seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    Grace Zabriskie does a fabulous job with her character. That was one of the funniest sceens I have seen in a long time.
    Absolutely! I was screaming and laughing from her performance. "See I told ya I didn't poison 'em...hehehehe" She is DEFINITELY an asset.

As far Barb, she's one of my favorite characters but how in her right mind did she feel it was okay to accept that nomination/award? She was asking...better yet, BEGGING for exposure. Loyalty to the second wives should have motivated her to withdraw from the whole Beehive deal. If it wasn't support from the other wives maybe she couldn't have been such a "great' mother after all. It was a slap in the face to them. Teenie (sp) would have understood. I can't say she deserved what happened but she surely "asked" for it.

Nikki was looking GOOOOOOD on this episode!

And I looooove Joey's wife. Any women who can so casually get the "ups" on a BULLY is alright by me!

Long time lurker, first time poster.
    I love this show,
    There are things about this family that "works" and some things that don't, like all families.

I don't like that the took Barb out of the MOY theater, they should have let her stay and picked another mother, BUT, that would not have made good TV

I would love some more background on Margie, and I love how wicked Nicky is. I feel bad for Barb, in love with her husband, grew up in a totaly different religion and is trying to figure this out and be the person she wants to be and what she wants for her family. I think Bill walks a line between wanting the multiple wives and a public life...well that what makes these characters fun to watch.

I am looking forward to next season, I hate that HBO waits so long between seasons.

+ Reply to Thread