+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

I like Nicki now, but that is just recently - since she stood up to Alby and told Barb she loved her.... and we learned that she stood by Barb's side when she was sick, nursed her and took care of her children. I still find her annoying, but she does have some good qualities that I admire her for.
    I really like Margene and think there is something brewing with Bills son - wonder when she announces she is pregnant and who the father will be?

If Margene becomes pregnant, I really don't see it being anyone but Bill's. Bill's son seems very interested in all of that stuff, but too scared to actually do anything with anyone. But I agree there definitely seems to be something brewing with Bill's son and Margene.

FORT Fogey
    HBO is known for cutting edge and racey drama's. Get this show out of first gear. I a ready for some outrageous plot turns.

I started watching Big love on premiere night.I love it and try not to miss an episode.I just loved it when the husband was having an affair with his number 1 wife,how funny.

I can't believe there's only three more episodes left for this season! I'm assuming then, the show won't return until March 2007? I really like this show though, I'm also assuming it's been picked up? I never see anything about it anywhere, not even the Entertainment shows...if anyone knows anything, let us know please!

Kind of getting tired of the Roman situation but thought the 14 wives attacking Bill was pretty funny.
    Yup, with donuts!!

OK, I looked it up ..'Big Love' has been renewed for a second season--they start shooting in August~Second season will air "sometime" in 2007. Hope they don't make us wait forever like the Sopranos...Six Feet Under always came back on every June--I'm assuming Big Love will be back on around March '07.

I am also tired of the Roman/Bill's parents storyline but agree that all those women beating up Bill was funny!

Hopefully, they move on to other stories soon.

Frank is in cahoots with Roman?!?! WTF!!??

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Frank is in cahoots with Roman?!?! WTF!!??
    That was my exact reaction. I actually wanted to reach through the screen and smack Frank around a couple of times after seeing him speak to Roman on the phone.

+ Reply to Thread