+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Re: Big Love on HBO

i'm watching the last episode of this season now and i feel the same way. i'm totally confused by so many things.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    I do not like Bill this season. I'm not sure what has happened, but this season has just been too much. Marilyn D. seems to have gone off the deep end, and I never realized before last night that Nikki didn't know she loved Bill. I feel like this season has been a super fast whirlwind that made NO sense to me!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i'm watching the last episode of this season now and i feel the same way. i'm totally confused by so many things.
    A lot happened that's for sure. I am still trying to process the events. Some things are really up to the viewer to interrupt as they see it. I'm sure I will eventually buy the series box set and watch it all over again.

Just a heads up on the actor who played Kathy (Joey's wife) and her twin Jodeen. She plays the lead detective on an AMC show The Killing. It started out well, but has been a challenge lately. I didn't even realize it was her! I also discovered she really is a Mormon too.

& Heather was on Bones last week as an FBI agent. Hopefully she'll be back again next year, I really liked her in that role.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Tina Majorino (heater) has been a busy young actress for a long time. Very talented, too. Here's her IMDB page which spans to the early 90's.

Tina Majorino - IMDb
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Tina Majorino (heater) has been a busy young actress for a long time. Very talented, too. Here's her IMDB page which spans to the early 90's.

Tina Majorino - IMDb
    Yes, she is. I loved her in When A Man Loves A Woman. She was fantastic in that movie and such a young little girl. Her acting ability for that age was off the charts. Have you seen her in that movie? Meg Ryan stars in it. I highly recommend it. It is a real tear jerker. Great message, great story.

I didn't see When A Man Loves A Woman, but I will rent it on your recommend!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I didn't see When A Man Loves A Woman, but I will rent it on your recommend!
    OH yes! What a love story. It has humor, heartbreak and so much love. I must have seen it 50 times. It really is a great movie. Some of Meg Ryan's best work IMO. Her husband is played by Andy Garcia. He's a hottie. Here's a link for a trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7lP_wxoSmY

That movie is one of the move real movies out there besides documentaries. I cried through most of it but it was fabulous!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just watched the trailer and I think I did see this film years ago on HBO. She played an alcoholic in it? If that's the one, I loved it it, too.

A 10+ Kleenex move, very well portrayed!!

+ Reply to Thread