+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Re: Big Love on HBO

Great show. REf. post above concerning Stevie Wonder music at reception. Not sure of all the tunes, but the ones I recall were "I Wish" and "Isn't She Lovely." I thought it rather odd too.

Here is my prediction. It's not a spoiler because I have no inside information, it's just my feeling. Who knows, maybe the writers are trying to mislead us, but if you don't like to speculate don't read.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think that Karl, (Pam's husband) is going to snap and try to kill Bill. Remember how all season, he's been depressed. He got upset with Bill when protestors, trashed his yard, then Margene came between he and his wife, then they showed him looking at the wedding guests arriving next door, while he's all depressed about being unemployed. I think they are building him up to snap.

Oh, what was Bill's best friend (can't recall his name, he runs Home Plus) looking so concerned about at the wedding? Do you think the police had already talked to him and he didn't tell Bill because he wanted to avoid ruining his wedding? He looked so uncomfortable, like he was in pain. PLus his son came up with a reason that he could not attend the wedding. No one said why. Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Great show. REf. post above concerning Stevie Wonder music at reception. Not sure of all the tunes, but the ones I recall were "I Wish" and "Isn't She Lovely." I thought it rather odd too.

Oh, what was Bill's best friend (can't recall his name, he runs Home Plus) looking so concerned about at the wedding? Do you think the police had already talked to him and he didn't tell Bill because he wanted to avoid ruining his wedding? He looked so uncomfortable, like he was in pain. PLus his son came up with a reason that he could not attend the wedding. No one said why. Hmmmmm.
    DON!

AND, Debb, OMG, I absolutely LOVE your prediction/speculation … omg, I think it is a definite possibility!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    DON!

AND, Debb, OMG, I absolutely LOVE your prediction/speculation … omg, I think it is a definite possibility!!!!
    Don, that's right. I knew that. Duhhh. He appeared to be so anxious. What was that all about? I cracked up with Bill's attempt to blackmail Albie. He said something like what would the UBE think of their shepherds laying with another shepherd? LOL

I hardly ever get the predictions right. We'll see. I just can't see them killing off on of the main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Don, that's right. I knew that. Duhhh. He appeared to be so anxious. What was that all about? I cracked up with Bill's attempt to blackmail Albie. He said something like what would the UBE think of their shepherds laying with another shepherd? LOL

I hardly ever get the predictions right. We'll see. I just can't see them killing off on of the main characters.
    As usual, so much goes on in each epi, that absolutely I did see Don with a real frown on his face during the ceremony and did not think about it anymore until you said it in your post. Hmmm.

Oh and yes, the shepherd line was 'classic' Big Love!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    As usual, so much goes on in each epi, that absolutely I did see Don with a real frown on his face during the ceremony and did not think about it anymore until you said it in your post. Hmmm.

Oh and yes, the shepherd line was 'classic' Big Love!!!!

Oh well, we now know why Don looked so anxious. He's on meds to control his anxiety level. Poor man is losing it due to the stress of almost being killed and now being harrassed by Albie. Is he really going to sell his shares to Albie?

The walls are really crumbling down in the family. Last night was so exciting. What are they going to do with that teacher? He has some nerve.
    I'm wondering if his parents are well connected and are able to call the wolves off Bill if they won't report him for crimes against his underage student.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I was watching the previous episode before the new one last night, and the title made me think of hepcat's prediction: Til Death Us Do Part.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I was watching the previous episode before the new one last night, and the title made me think of hepcat's prediction: Til Death Us Do Part.

Well, I pray none of the main characters in the family bite the bullet. I would shed no tears if Albie left us. LOL If he does, maybe perhaps Bill can work fulltime at the non-profit to help assist women and children. I can't see him staying on in the legislature.

I think the family did Marge a disservice and preyed on her immaturity. There was no excuse for that, however, I still do not like Marge and wish she would go her own way. I thought that might happen last night, but she just couldn't do it. She really annoys me.

Albie is much more capable of violence than I had thought. Poor Nicki. I bet she is afraid to tell Bill what happened due to fear he will kill them all. What a mess.

Who is Bill shooting as shown in the preview for next week?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tis show is just getting larger and larger as it mounts to its conclusion. It is a must-see event every week!!! I'm surprised that Alby didn't kill Nicki since she was an eye-witness to him murdering his "stooge". I keep waiting for somebody to suicide....and I think it can be any one of the characters. I've got to watch this episode again!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Last night's episode was sooooo exciting. It was not what I expected. Once again my predicitions are wrong. LOL It's still fun making them though.

Last night we see Bill trying desperately to help those around him. He's trying to save the business if he goes to prison, he's trying to locate his missing mother, he's trying to keep Safety Net open, he's trying to rid Jumiper Creek of the Grant reign, he's trying to keep his family together. Now he has single handedly captured Albert Grant! He was a busy man last night.

Did you see the intense scenes with Marge when she breaks down and says she wants another baby. And the one with Nicki when when she breaks down and says she is not a good person and says God has forsaken them. He tries to show them all of the love he has for them and try to give them comfort and restore their faith. I thought it was touching. What about Barb? Did he do that with Barb? The only thing I saw him doing with Barb was telling her that he didn't trust her. Can he bring her back to the fold?

I'm wondering if they will take off and all leave the country, perhaps to relocate to where Ana lives. Could they get VISA's? Bill wasn't keen on the idea when Marge mentioned it.

Will Bill go to prison and Barb take over as the priesthood holder? Can they survive without him for 10-20 years or will they each do their own thing? Barb devotes herself to her new church, Nicki returns to Juniper Creek to help impliment Safety Net among the displaced residents, and Margene goes to South America or Africa to help those in need.

I just don't know. It would seem odd if they don't end up together.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

It really was a wild ride last night! Bill The Hero (don't forget saving Cara Lynn from the Stepford School!) and Bill the Control Freak/jealous husband who can't stand that his first wife is now a priest in another church. His difficulties accepting her independence seem to be making him downright hostile toward her.

And what about her getting the gun from Adaleen? And Adaleen biting Barb's arm and drawing blood?! I wonder if the next (and final) episode will see Bill presiding over his errant wife's funeral.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread