+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Re: Big Love on HBO

GREAT GREAT SEASON! I saw Gennifer Goodwin on a talk show before the season started and she said "this is going to be one amazing season" … and it has been!

Louise, amazing actress. Nikki, an amazing actress. Bill, his father, Barb, Margene, Albie, all amazing actors … like I said, DH & I love this show and we will miss it when its over. Albie's hair is getting BIGGER and BIGGER every season.

Just soooo much happens in every episode.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Albie's hair is hilarious!! He's looking more and more like a transgendered version of one of his wives every week!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Albie's hair is hilarious!! He's looking more and more like a transgendered version of one of his wives every week!!
    KAREN

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Exactly! Maybe he'll wind up being transgender!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

It's strange, but this is the only series that I watch, where I am hoping the "Hero" fails.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    It's strange, but this is the only series that I watch, where I am hoping the "Hero" fails.
    Oh, me too, Elle! I like his wives so much more than him.

(PS to Shay: so glad you found the thread. Tried to answer your PM and couldn't.)
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just decided to follow you, Poppy! You were my "Yellow Brick Road"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone notice that the name of Bill's new church, Mormon Pioneers, was taken from the article the lesbian professor on Momon studies wrote? It was written on the sign Bill hung in the window at the very end. If you recall the article the lesbian professor Barb went to see had written an article with that title. Hmmmm. I wonder if this means that Bill's church will come around and except women and other non-traditional teachings as a part of their faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone notice that the name of Bill's new church, Mormon Pioneers, was taken from the article the lesbian professor on Momon studies wrote? It was written on the sign Bill hung in the window at the very end. If you recall the article the lesbian professor Barb went to see had written an article with that title. Hmmmm. I wonder if this means that Bill's church will come around and except women and other non-traditional teachings as a part of their faith.
    Yeah, I did! But I thought it was a coincidence, I guess because the sign looked professionaly done.

OMG … I do not even know what to say … another FABULOUS episode!!!

All I can say is I am soooo going to miss BIG LOVE …
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread