+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Re: Big Love on HBO

I have not seen season 3 yet; in my Netflix queue. However, when I had HBO I watched season 1 and most of 2; it's been awhile so not everything is clear in my memory. However, I have started over and have to say with only 2 more episodes to go in season 1, I luv Albie, Lois and Niki most of all. The three of them give the show that special intense spark when they are on the screen.

In the end I just hope that Sarah/Heather & Ben/Margene DO NOT HOOKUP. Personally, I do not think there could be two more tired and uninspired teen/young adult pairings; regardless of how much Heather and Ben pine for those other two.

On the otherhand, I would not mind the Eastern European waitress being wife number 4. I really liked her...or they could just kill Margene, moving her up to the 3 spot...plus, Albie+his scheming/totally into him wife+his homosexuality...cannot wait to see how all that turns out.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

ooooooooooooh, is season 3 avail on netflix now? i just got thru watching season 4 of weeds.

Quote Originally Posted by naomibanks;3526402;
    I have not seen season 3 yet; in my Netflix queue. However, when I had HBO I watched season 1 and most of 2; it's been awhile so not everything is clear in my memory. However, I have started over and have to say with only 2 more episodes to go in season 1, I luv Albie, Lois and Niki most of all. The three of them give the show that special intense spark when they are on the screen.

In the end I just hope that Sarah/Heather & Ben/Margene DO NOT HOOKUP. Personally, I do not think there could be two more tired and uninspired teen/young adult pairings; regardless of how much Heather and Ben pine for those other two.

On the otherhand, I would not mind the Eastern European waitress being wife number 4. I really liked her...or they could just kill Margene, moving her up to the 3 spot...plus, Albie+his scheming/totally into him wife+his homosexuality...cannot wait to see how all that turns out.

It hasn't been released yet. It is in the SAVED catagory (same as season 4), so when its released it will be shipped.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, power and grace in it."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

New season starts this Sunday. I'm super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;3786814;
    WooHoo!!!!! Calling cable for HBO!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;3786814;
    The previews look pretty good. I can't wait!

please keep great notes here, hubby downsized our cable/phone/internet and HBO went...Big Love was the only thing we watched on it

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3787432;
    please keep great notes here, hubby downsized our cable/phone/internet and HBO went...Big Love was the only thing we watched on it
    I am constantly doing that..downsizing AND then I upsize.
    I call for SHOWTIME for The Tudors...when it is over, I cancel. I will call for HBO for Big Love when it is over, I cancel.

Right this minute I have neither because there is nothing on premium I am interested in.

Call your cable company and inquire as to any premium channel specials they may be having....you might be surprised they may have a special going on like two premium channels for $10.00/month. Don't mention you want it for Big Love, just ask about premium channels and see what they say.
    KAREN

Sunday!!!!!
    KAREN

Well, THAT was an awful season opener! It was more like watching an episode of "I Love Lucy"(Lucy and Ethel get in a bad situation and they keep doing stupid things that only make it worse)! Did they hire new writers (who know NOTHING about the characters)! I'm dying to here what other fans of the show thought of it. Maybe I was just expecting too much after such a long wait.

+ Reply to Thread