+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

I rewatched this episode and I love Margine! Seriously. She told the neighbor her husband died in the Gulf War and Barb told her......the Gulf War was 15 years ago! tee hee....

edit to add... for those who don't watch the show, Margine is like 19 or 20 years old!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    I love this show. I took the Nikki things as she wanted to have another baby (probably to get more attention from Bill, considering everything going on plus her brother calling her collateral). But i dont know either.

I have HBO ON DEMAND, and there are special preview pieces of the ENTIRE season we get to watch...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nicki is not pregnant yet. She has decided she wants to try for another baby--but Margene beats her to the punch. In a future episode, Margene reveals to the wives her positive pregnancy test, much to Nicki's dismay.
    I figured they might be setting up Margene for another pregnancy, remember on the 'Affair' episode Margene kept complaining of headaches, etc.

excellent firestorm! Thanks!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I caught that too firestorm! Good thing you disguised it otherwise I would have blurted it out I simply cannot stand Nikki, she gets on my last nerve! I did like how she told Alby(?) off though, too funny! I also thought Bill and Barb sneaking around was sweet.

edit to add... for those who don't watch the show, Margine is like 19 or 20 years old!
    Margene is supposedly 21, but she looks like she's 16, which is a little disturbing!

In real life, though, the actress that plays Margene is 29! Suprising, huh? She has a very young-looking face, which works so well with that character.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan View Post
    In real life, though, the actress that plays Margene is 29! Suprising, huh? She has a very young-looking face, which works so well with that character.
    She also appeared with Julia Roberts in "Mona Lisa Smile" - I am a fan, her expressions are always right on.

Affair: My impression was that Bill is falling in love all over again with Barb. I wonder if the only reason he got interested in taking extra wives was because of the loan? It seemed that he and Barb were very happy in a monogamous relationship until she got sick. Were the extra wives to help take care of her?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    She also appeared with Julia Roberts in "Mona Lisa Smile" - I am a fan, her expressions are always right on.

Affair: My impression was that Bill is falling in love all over again with Barb. I wonder if the only reason he got interested in taking extra wives was because of the loan? It seemed that he and Barb were very happy in a monogamous relationship until she got sick. Were the extra wives to help take care of her?
    I think it has more to do with his having more children and Barb not being able to give him any. And I'm sure the loan from Nikki's father caused him to consider taking Nikki as a 2nd wife.

Man, Nikki is so passive-aggressive and such the manipulator.
    What is up with her taking birth control and suggesting another baby just to get more time with Bill. At least that is how I took it. Then continually saying she wants another boy to Bill, but telling Barb that she wants a daughter for her. Yuck, she bothers me.

And Roman's 'wife in training' really creeps me out.

+ Reply to Thread