+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Re: Big Love on HBO

Wow how the season's flown by. It's hard to believe it's the season finale already. It feels like there's so much more to tell. Way more than can be told in an hour.

Premium Member

It seems like Bill has gotten himself in way over his head trying to support and maintain three households and it's all going to come crashing down. I have a feeling the snakes in their bed was just the beginning.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Those snakes freaked me out!!! Within the confines of his "homes" I think Bill deserves whatever comes his way, but these people he's up against are scary and extremely dangerous!! Barb thought, when she married him, that she was getting into a totally different situation, and then he gets all of these bright ideas about plural marriage. NOT FAIR!!! And he's endangered his families...and his idiot son wants to follow in his footsteps.....I just want to s-l-a-p Bill.

I love the dark themes, and wouldn't want to see a sweetness and light show, except in spurts!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2537010;
    Wow how the season's flown by. It's hard to believe it's the season finale already. It feels like there's so much more to tell. Way more than can be told in an hour.

I agree!

I just discovered this show - was able to watch the first season from the HBO On Demand option. Than the second season started... I am seriously worried about withdrawal...

Has anyone read the Big Love recaps on the Entertainment Weekly web site?
    There is an article linked to Sunday's show (Mother and child reunion) which was written by Salt Lake City Tribune reporter Brook Adams. That article will take you to a link to a polygamy blog... who knew there was such a thing?!!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

the show's website has a cute little quiz "which sister-wife are you?"

Big Love Quiz

i ended up with margene.

Good Grief....they labeled me Nicki!!!

But I know I'd be the one who left a very long time ago....the invisible one going to court!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

hmmmm I'm a Barb, I think I can live with that.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm Barb!

Wow! When I answered some of the questions I thought for sure they were leaning towards being a Barb, but I ended up being a Nicki! LOL

I don't think anybody wants to be a "Nicki" and you and I, both, got tagged with that personality. The only part of Nicki that I see in myself is that I do believe in indulging myself, probably more than she does! Fortunately, for me, I don't have to account to anyone but me when I do.

+ Reply to Thread