+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Love on HBO

Re: Big Love on HBO

It was pretty depressing last night. I hope they don't kill off Roman, he's a big part of the show. I can't believe Nikki blabbed about Weber gaming. I was happy for Joey, Wanda and Cathy but was Wanda really happy? I don't know why she was grabbing at her collar. Old pervert Frank wanting Cathy for himself I did feel bad for Nikki about her party getting ruined though.

Wanda looked like she would rather have been anywhere else. I don't think she wants to bring in another wife either. She's definitely still quite scattered

I just finished watching the show and I thought Wanda looked like she was about to be sick. Cathy and Joey said she hadn't slept in 4 days.. I wonder if she's poisoning herself?

Alby is one scary sociopath!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2525366;
    I'd say Roman is a goner unless his mama figures out what is going on and figures out a way to do something about it. For some reason, I see her turning to Bill somehow. That'll get Nikki back in the fold.
    I hope they don't write him off, I would much rather see Alby go. I am hoping Roman pulls out the IV when he sees Rhonda singing away. Maybe if he is mad enough he can yank it out. I would love for Alby to try and explain that to Papa!

I so don't want Roman to die right now. I love the way he and Bill play off of each other. Alby makes me sick. Was it me, or did Alby's wife come across to be even more power hungry than him?

Everytime they show Rhonda, I want to reach throught he tv and slap her. She's so smug, it's sickening.

Wanda doesn't seem like she's all that happy about the second wife idea now. She's putting on a huge front for Joey and I think the charade is starting to take it's toll on her.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2528239;
    Was it me, or did Alby's wife come across to be even more power hungry than him?
    She seemed just like an older version of Rhonda. A little more sly and a lot Alby-esq.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't see anything in this show that makes me happy for anybody in these plural marriages. I feel sorry for everybody involved in these bizarre situations....whether they would think I should or not. I just hate to see women treated like this, and accepting of it. There is just one legal wife; the rest are just unmarried, breeding women until they can be made legal.....or not.

There has been hinting, by Nicki, that Alby is gay. I'd like to see that angle played up, and the chaos that that would cause.

I'm hoping for Barb to put her foot down and be done with playing Bill's little games. If anyone is going to do it, it will be her. I can't imagine having to live in secrecy all your life. Ridiculous. Move On, Barb!!!

I'd love to see somebody just slap the taste out of Rhonda's mouth. The girl whom Rhonda is trying to blackmail should have taken care of it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2529709;
    There has been hinting, by Nicki, that Alby is gay. I'd like to see that angle played up, and the chaos that that would cause.
    There's actually a little more than just hinting by Nicki. In episode 7 of Season 1, there's a scene between Alby and a man at a hotel. This is from HBO's website and their summary of the episode:

On his mysterious journey, Alby stops at a convenient store, where he meets a handsome stranger and brings him back to his motel. As the man makes advances on him, Alby dodges them, preparing a sandwich in a Norman Bates-like trance, sharpening a large knife. When the man asks if they are going to have sex, Alby fakes a freak out, sending the stranger fleeing for the door.

HBO: Big Love: Episode Guide: Season 1: Episode 07: 'Eviction'

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;2529913;
    There's actually a little more than just hinting by Nicki. In episode 7 of Season 1, there's a scene between Alby and a man at a hotel. This is from HBO's website and their summary of the episode:

On his mysterious journey, Alby stops at a convenient store, where he meets a handsome stranger and brings him back to his motel. As the man makes advances on him, Alby dodges them, preparing a sandwich in a Norman Bates-like trance, sharpening a large knife. When the man asks if they are going to have sex, Alby fakes a freak out, sending the stranger fleeing for the door.

There was also the scene this season at the police station that was very obviously edited to show us that Alby was checking out the butts of the male police officers.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;2529913;

Now that you mention it, I totally remember that episode!!! I'll have to look for the police station scene when they do marathons.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread