+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Have they aired Tuc Watkins last show? I was hoping to see it, I'll be bummed if I missed it.

I have no idea when his last episode is, but if you have Soap Net they rerun each episode late at night and then they have mini-marathons of the previous week, so you can catch it there if you missed it.

I'm a little confused. maybe I don't know my law as well as I thought. If the judge has already called a mistrial in Truman's murder trial, why do they all keep talking about another trial? I thought the double jeopardy rule says that no one can be tried for the same crime twice. In other words if John Doe is tried for murdering Jane Smith and is released, he can't be later tried for that same crime.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

That's only if he was found not guilty, nilesgirl. Since it was a mistrial there was no verdict and therefore the double jeopardy rule doesn't apply.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Oooooooh. Okay. Thanks for clearing that up Broadway.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay. So Spencer is supposed to be killed finally in the next couple of weeks. The question is who do we pin the medal on? Right now it looks like the suspects are Todd, John, Michael, Marty or Rex. Marty's a little unstable right now because of the hostage situation and the fact that it brought back memories of when Todd and his buddy raped her years ago so I could see her doing it. Michael's too good. I don't see him doing it. John...well...John has good reason to want him dead but I don't think he'd risk throwing the rest of his life away as well as his life with Natalie. And finally Rex. Rex doesn't have it in him to kill anyone even if it is to keep Spencer's mouth shut about Tommy. The only viable suspect in my opinion is Marty.

Is it me or did they recast Jack again? Isn't this like the 5th time in a year???

Sorry for all the posts but it seems like I'm the only one watching these days. In case I'm not, I have a thought. Is it possible that the person who really killed Spencer (I don't think it was Michael) is the same person who is setting all the fires?

Nilesgirl, I agree with you. I don't think it was Michael, but I don't even have a guess as to who it could be. Everyone hated him; unless it's this Miles guy they are introducing within the next couple of days (I think Monday). I'm a conspiracy theorist ~ Obviously Spencer knew he was going to kick it because he made all of the arrangements - the phone calls, the video message etc.- and he left everything he owns to this Miles character who is going to intertwine his life with everyone that was in the room yesterday - Starting with Marty.

Premium Member
    I don't think Michael did it either, they are hinting around that he did and it's too obvious. I missed the last couple of days shows, anything new happen?

+ Reply to Thread