+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs;2162630;
    I'm sorry nilesgirl but he is the worst actor on this show and this show has far too many dreadful actors and story lines. Sometimes it's the writers; sometimes it's the actors. But in McMummys case it's Easton. His constant whispering and pouting lips are just too annoying.
    Are you talking about Tuc Watkins or Michael Easton?

I agree with you nilesgirl - they should be doing whatever they can to keep Tuc. Not only is he funny and extremely easy on the eyes, he has chemistry with absolutely everyone in the cast. I can't believe they're keeping Nash and writing off David. Also, how many times are they going to recast Paige before they realize that character is a big nothing? With any other character, I'd feel some emotion watching her learn that her son is dead. With Paige, I just don't care.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2162695;
    Are you talking about Tuc Watkins or Michael Easton?
    Michael Easton = McBain = McMummy = McWorstActor

Tuc Watkins is great. He really does have chemistry with everyone. I'll miss him. I read that he lives on the west coast and was tired of the commute. Hopefully he won't be gone long. It seems like the good actors either leave or get fired and the worst ones are left behind. Easton being the main one.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I also read an item that said Nathaniel Marston (Michael McBain) will be temporally replaced as he had some family emergency.

I agree with the worst actors living on these shows for far too long. I think I would like a lot of soap stars better if they weren't forced to hold a stare or look for minutes at a time. Who does that? Also, constantly repeating their thoughts and previous actions out loud. Again, who does that? Look at the night time soaps like Gray's, Lost, etc. They are doing soaps much better than the soaps themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs;2163098;
    Tuc Watkins is great. He really does have chemistry with everyone. I'll miss him. I read that he lives on the west coast and was tired of the commute. Hopefully he won't be gone long. It seems like the good actors either leave or get fired and the worst ones are left behind. Easton being the main one.
    Can you imagine how great he would be acting opposite Tony Geary on GH (a west coast soap)? I hope he gets another job - a soap or whatever else - soon. He's way too talented to not be working. I find him to not only be more talented than Easton, but MUCH better looking as well. I just don't get the attraction to ME. Funny is way better than brooding/mysterious.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2165107;
    Can you imagine how great he would be acting opposite Tony Geary on GH (a west coast soap)? I hope he gets another job - a soap or whatever else - soon. He's way too talented to not be working. I find him to not only be more talented than Easton, but MUCH better looking as well. I just don't get the attraction to ME. Funny is way better than brooding/mysterious.
    I AGREE! It's like Tcu Watkins sees the humor in all of the old soap staples. The "serious" soap actors are so hard to actually take seriously anymore.

According to SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Blaire's headaches are because she's pregnant! But who's the daddy? It could be Spencer or Todd!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Egads, nilesgirl. That's the first thing I wondered when I caught the show on Friday and saw her previous fainting spell.

What a trip.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I thought the same nilesgirl!!
    Last edited by laura302; 12-04-2006 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spoiler!!

A friend of mine from church is pregnant (due in April) and she's had migraines and dizzy spells during her pregnancy that she never had before she was pregnant. Weird.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well, it would be one way to keep Spencer on board and mixed in with Blair and Todd. Especially since they have backed him into a pretty tight corner.

+ Reply to Thread