+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

I think you still have to pay for Hulu Plus though. I have a Roku and I can get Hulu Plus on my TV, but not without the monthly fee.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The 5 year thing is going to screw up future crossovers....

I'm not too worried about that. There weren't ever too many OLTL/AMC cross-overs.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

GOOD NEWS for One Life to Live and All My Children fans. They're going to be on OWN Monday July 15th. They're coming to OWN:

You tweeted, you posted on Facebook and Oprah.com—and Oprah heard you. Now, OWN is having a summer fling with soaps! Starting on Monday, July 15, you can watch all-new episodes of All My Children and One Life to Live on OWN.

All-new episodes of All My Children will air at 1 p.m. ET/PT Monday through Thursday.

All new episodes of One Life to Live will air at 3 p.m. ET/PT Monday through Thursday.

Read more: Get Ready for OWN's Summer Soap Fling! - @OWNTV
    Jinafire likes this.

The season finale was pretty exciting, the ending was crazy!

I cant wait for this show to return, does anyone know when? I really hope they touch on Starr's story when it comes back.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Saw a headline that this was on hiatus... did they mean more than just the alternating shooting schedule with AMC?

This is a sad one. I loved her
    Patricia Elliott, Tony-Winning Actress And TV Soap Star, Dead At 77
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/1...n_8862300.html
    libgirl2, Imperfect1 and ilja like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, Renee... I had no idea she'd done those other things!

And for AMC fans... David Canary also just died a few days ago.

I loved Renee. She made Asa lovable.
    Will you accept my Mirror-ball down-under dancing Bachelor Ben rose big bro as an Idol since I'm doing this all for my grandkids?

FORT Newbie

Hi Guys ~
    Hate to be a "debbie downer", but I think the video up above saying the shows were coming back on OWN, in the summer, was from the summer of 2013. If you listen closely, the announcer says "starting THIS Monday". The last time there was a Monday, July 15th, was in 2013. My memory isn't that great anymore, but I do think I remember watching the shows at that time. There wasn't as big a draw as hoped, and that was why it wasn't continued.
    Hope I'm wrong, but I don't want everyone getting excited about them returning, and then..........BAM! Nada.

+ Reply to Thread