+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

I think you still have to pay for Hulu Plus though. I have a Roku and I can get Hulu Plus on my TV, but not without the monthly fee.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The 5 year thing is going to screw up future crossovers....

I'm not too worried about that. There weren't ever too many OLTL/AMC cross-overs.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

GOOD NEWS for One Life to Live and All My Children fans. They're going to be on OWN Monday July 15th. They're coming to OWN:

You tweeted, you posted on Facebook and Oprah.com—and Oprah heard you. Now, OWN is having a summer fling with soaps! Starting on Monday, July 15, you can watch all-new episodes of All My Children and One Life to Live on OWN.

All-new episodes of All My Children will air at 1 p.m. ET/PT Monday through Thursday.

All new episodes of One Life to Live will air at 3 p.m. ET/PT Monday through Thursday.

Read more: Get Ready for OWN's Summer Soap Fling! - @OWNTV
    Jinafire likes this.

The season finale was pretty exciting, the ending was crazy!

I cant wait for this show to return, does anyone know when? I really hope they touch on Starr's story when it comes back.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Saw a headline that this was on hiatus... did they mean more than just the alternating shooting schedule with AMC?

+ Reply to Thread