+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

As much as I want to watch OL, I'm not someone who watches shows on a computer. I wonder how much it would cost to subscribe? I pay enough for cable as it is
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Hulu Plus is $7.99/month. I don't know how much a monthly pass it on iTunes. Like I said, I don't LOVE watching on my computer, but I love the shows enough to deal with that if that's what I have to do. I'd rather watch them that way than not at all.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a Roku player & Hulu Plus. I love it. I can move the Roku from tv to tv, even take it with me on the road, anywhere there is a wifi connection. I can also watch on my iPad. Plus, I get other shows like Downton Abbey with Hulu.
    When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Hulu Plus is $7.99/month. I don't know how much a monthly pass it on iTunes. Like I said, I don't LOVE watching on my computer, but I love the shows enough to deal with that if that's what I have to do. I'd rather watch them that way than not at all.
    that is $7.99 I really can't spare at this time (child in college etc....). Oh well, guess I'll have to watch it on my pc.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Really nice interview with Tuc Watkins about becoming a father: Tuc Watkins: I've Never Been Happier | ETonline.com
    I'm a huge fan, so I'm really happy for him.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

My problem with that is that I don't have any type of pay or direct TV service & most likely won't be getting any. Just a basic electrical plug on the wall & a very good set of HD rabbit ears.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Wow, really? I thought everyone had to have digital boxes now. I know my old rabbit ears won't do anything now.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ditto...my antenna wouldn't find anything in the air around NYC. As of a couple of years ago now I think.

I had really fancy rabbit ears too. They had a picture frame on the front. I was kinda bummed to throw them out, but they're useless now.

I haven't watched today's "behind the scenes" episode. Looks like that will be the formula - 4 new episodes and then a recap/interview episode on Fridays. I guess it's much cheaper to produce 2 hours of show per week than 5. I'll take whatever I can get.

Maybe it's been a while since I watched and I've forgotten plot points, but I'm a little annoyed with how everyone is piling on Todd, but NO ONE seems to care about what Victor did. I like Trevor St. John, but I love Todd. I mean, I like TSJ and think he's adorable, but the character of Todd is one of my favorites. As much as I'm happy to have TSJ/Victor back, I still don't want everyone to bash Todd.

Never was a fan of Rama and Vimal, so they can leave town to make room for more long-term residents like Roxy and Kelly.

I'm a little thrown off by the fact that AMC is now 5 years ahead and OLTL isn't. That means that Destiny lost a TON of weight in the blink of an eye. I like the new actress okay, but it's weird how different she is from the previous actress, although having a new Matthew makes it less strange.

Nice to see Nigel working for Vicki now. I'd miss him.

If you have a game console (XBox360, PS3, Wii), you can download Hulu Plus on them and watch it on your TV.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread