+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1555565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

No tomatoes from me. I'd actually be okay with Starr and John leaving for OLTL, but I want Todd to stay put in Port Charles.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    No tomatoes from me. I'd actually be okay with Starr and John leaving for OLTL, but I want Todd to stay put in Port Charles.
    Me too. I like the GH Todd more then OL Todd.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm glad y'all posted this!! I don't watch One Life to Live but I do watch All My Children and I had given it up for dead long ago. I followed the same link to see which cast members are signed up to return for it and Vincent Irizarry is confirmed. That's all I need to know! If he's on, I'll watch regardless of who else returns. I was thrilled that Ryan, Greenlee, and Kendall aren't signed up yet. No offense to the actors but their endless love triangle ate up most of the show and sucked it dry. I was hoping they would all get killed in an explosion or something just so other characters could get some story time.

Sorry to crash this thread but it seemed more appropriate to put this short response here than to bump the All My Children thread. My comments were about the link posted here.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

The only time I ever had any use for John was when he was with Natalie. He was almost likeable then. Since he's been on GH he's been nothing but an ugly pain & a nuisance. The only people he interacts with at all are Todd - and he just annoys me then, and Sam - and I can't stand the two of them together.
    He can go back online, but Starr fits in & Todd fits in great. I just wish GH had more Todd/Starr moments.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I agree, I do enjoy Starr on there as well. Todd and her just fit in.

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I haven't seen it yet. I did read though that Todd is going back to pine after Blair. I am so tired of that storyline.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Now that it's back just bringing it back to the front page so people aren't talking about it and AMC on the AMC thread.

I loved OLTL & miss it still. But the whole watching online thing is such an inconvenience for me, so I doubt I'll start watching it that way.
    But I'm tempted.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I don't LOVE watching on my laptop, but I'll take my soaps however I can get them. I'm considering subscribing to Hulu Plus so I can watch on my TV, but I'll stick with the computer for now.

+ Reply to Thread