+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Premium Member
    I agree with you about Marcie, nilesgirl. She is a twit and I just want to bitch slap her and tell her to shut the hell up. I also think that it's John in the bandages, but you know they will drag this on forever and nobody will be able to tell for sure because of his badly burned face.

Well, it's not that I hate Marcie I just don't think it's a good idea to tell Natalie that John was going to propose. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long before Jatalie is back. I just hope that they're not going to be like Blodd or Sam and Jason on GH where every time you think they're finally going to be happy, something happens to rip them apart again. Come to think of it, didn't that used to happen with Natalie and Christian, too?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I hope he’s not coming back. Easton is one of the worst actors on the show. All he does is whisper and pout his lips. Terrible acting! And I’m not sure which female is worst Melissa Archer (Natalie) or Kerry Butler (Claudia).

wow! Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I guess. I can't stand Claudia so I'm putting my vote in for her. But I will always love Easton and Forbes March. I've loved Easton since he was on Port Charles (Why can't I think of his character's name? Was it Caleb? I think so)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Am I the only one who is starting to think that baby tommy is Todd and Margaret's son? On today's show, Janice (the social worker lady) revealed to Michael (I almost called him Al) and Marcie that they found papers that revealed that Tommy's been adopted before. Marcie asked who his birth parents were and immediately following that, they showed a scene between Todd and Blair. Now I know that doesn't mean anything but a lot of times when there's a mystery character, all you have to do to figure out who it is is watch scenes immediately before or after the mystery character's scenes. Hear me out. Here's what I think: Spencer gave Tommy to the couple who was killed in the tornado who adopted him thinking that his birth parents are dead (A story made up by Spencer). I've suspected from the moment they found that baby after the tornado that he was Todd and Margaret's son.

nilesgirl ... I've thought and "known" that Tommy is Todd's and Margaret's baby since they first brought him into the hospital following the storm. They never have little babys or kids brought on a show unless they are someones long lost!

*side note .. anyone know where my friend spell check went? I NEED it!

Quote Originally Posted by laura302;2108806;
    nilesgirl ... I've thought and "known" that Tommy is Todd's and Margaret's baby since they first brought him into the hospital following the storm. They never have little babys or kids brought on a show unless they are someones long lost!
    It seems like that was pretty much a given since they introduced the baby. The only question is how long they're going to drag the reveal out. Of course, November sweeps is right around the corner!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't want Michael and Marcie to lose Tommy. Poor Marcie will be crushed. So will Michael. And Todd (IMO) should definitely NOT have him. When psycho Margaret was pregnant with him, Todd didn't even want anything to do with him so he doesn't deserve him.

Okay. I'm really really hating that bully girl in Starr's class. As tough as Starr is, I would absolutely love to see her finally shut that b**** up! I was the victim of plenty of girls like her in high school and I was one of those people who just didn't know how to stand up for myself or defend myself because no one ever taught me so I know how Starr feels being pushed around by that little snot. I just hope we don't have to wait too long to see Starr rip her hair out!

I'm another one who can't stand whiny Marcie. The only thing that will suck about them losing the baby will be having to endure her chest beating "why me?" crap.

Does anyone know what's going on with Phil Carey? I know he's no spring chicken, but the wheelchair was a surprise. He still looks fairly hale and hearty, so the wheelchair is incongruous.

Also, they can have Tuc Watkins walk around without his shirt on forever. Good Lord.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread