+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

I would have loved to see the reunion with Patrick, Marty and Cole Even just a quick 10 seconds of them hugging and happy together, finally! It would have been a nice surprise....since returns are pretty much always spoilered....and P&M are one of my all-time favorite couples. I'm glad at least we know they are all together and Marty is back to being sane
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I read this on ABC:

Roger Howarth (Todd), Kassie DePaiva (Blair), Kristen Alderson (Starr) and Michael Easton (John) – all longtime residents of Llanview and One Life to Live - are coming to General Hospital! They'll start taping in late January.
    Cool!
    Now maybe if they get rid of the whole Married to the Mob vibe, I may start watching GH.
    If Vicky/Clint show up, I may even be willing to tolerate some of the mob stuff.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Well Miss Scarlet, you may not quite get your wish Though I for one am beyond thrilled!!

General Hospital Adds Four One Life to Live Actors/Characters

On the heels of talk that Michael Easton, for one, would migrate from the about-to-expire One Life to Live to sister soap General Hospital, ABC announced on Wednesday that Easton and three others are in fact making the jump — and as their Llanview characters.

“We have a very exciting story planned for the citizens of Port Charles, with Sonny Corinthos at the center of it!” former OLTL boss/new GH showrunner Frank Valentini said in making the announcement. “I am confident viewers and fans alike will be excited for the arrival of John (played by Easton), Starr (Kristen Alderson), Blair (Emmy nominee Kassie DePaiva) and Todd (Emmy winner Roger Howarth). Incorporating characters from One Life to Live continue the legacy of the show as we weave them into General Hospital.”

That Todd and Blair’s love story will continue, even in Port Charles, surely will please DePaiva, who shared with TVLine recently her desire that the duo end up together as OLTL winds down. “There is an undeniable chemistry between Todd and Blair that will not go away,” she said, “and history is there to prove it.”

OLTL airs its series finale on ABC this Friday; DePaiva, Howarth, Easton and Alderson are set to begin shooting their GH scenes this month.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

Very happy to hear this news, although does that mean Natalie and John won't stay together?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Very happy to hear this news, although does that mean Natalie and John won't stay together?
    I don't think so
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

ABC just aired the first commercial about the Mannings and John going to GH, so I guess it really is happening! The commercial said they start airing in February....I'm sure for sweeps.

I'm watching the show right now and really, is this the last week of the show? Too much time wasted on Jack and Neela. The next 3 episodes had better be A LOT better!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

How can John and Natalie not stay together? Come on ABC, make it happen! Give us a royal flush! Please!
    ilja likes this.

I like John and Natalie together, too. I am so glad Blair and Todd will be joining General Hospital. Love these two together!
    ilja likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ABC just aired the first commercial about the Mannings and John going to GH, so I guess it really is happening! The commercial said they start airing in February....I'm sure for sweeps.

I'm watching the show right now and really, is this the last week of the show? Too much time wasted on Jack and Neela. The next 3 episodes had better be A LOT better!
    It's Wednesday. Only 2 more epi's left after today I really want John and Natalie to end up together too! I'm glad "The Mannings" are all going to Port Chuck, but I kinda wish ME was coming over as a different character. Although, it does leave room for a very interesting Liz/Jason/Sam/John quadrangle....just sayin'
    Desiderata

I hate that this show is ending. I HATE that they are airing comercials plugging the new shit show

+ Reply to Thread