+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Did anyone catch the explaination of how Todd was able to survive being shot and thrown in the water? I used to watch OLTL back when my kids were little (a couple decades ago) and have only started watching again this summer because the original Todd is back. I have no idea what's been going on with all the other characters over the years, but I want to follow the Todd arc.
    He had on a bullet proof vest. The storyline is excellent btw.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Thanks libgirl2.
    Count your blessings!

Mia Korf as Blair Cramer!! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Mia Korf as Blair Cramer!! lol!
    Awesome! I loved her as Blair way back when!

The ONLY good thing about the show ending is that they're getting all of these actors to come back to the show. Like I said upthread, I'm just sad there's a Joey recast. That means there's no chance of Nathan Fillion coming back - you KNOW he would! He has said that he'd love to do a walk on role in the background of a scene with NuJoey.

This week has made me remember how fabulous Roger Howarth was as Todd. I like Trevor St. John, but Roger is Todd for me. Roger's Todd was funny and quirky and dangerous. Trevor just doesn't bring quite as much depth to the role.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree watching Roger as Todd again I can see the depth he brings to the role. TSJ just doesn't have the quirkiness that RH has in portraying the character. Yesterdays episode is perfect example... he can be dangerous, but he can act like a silly child at times. I missed that with TSJ, especially lately he has been just so serious.

when they showed the credits of Vicker Man and it showed MK as Blair, the panned to Blair and she had an odd look on her face. It was hysterical.

The plot thickens....
    'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' To Return To TV? Soaps Shopped To Cable Networks
    By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday August 3, 2011 @ 3:55pm

EXCLUSIVE: ABC's canceled daytime dramas All My Children and One Life to Live may be returning to television. I hear that Prospect Park, the company that licensed the soaps from ABC and plans to relaunch them online in the first quarter of 2012, is meeting with cable networks -- both big-tent, general entertainment networks and female-centered nets -- about TV sales of the two series and is getting interest. Under its agreement with ABC, Prospect Park has the right to carve out a traditional TV window, which, at least for now, is expected to come after the episodes premiere online. Prospect Park has cable ties -- the company co-produces the hit USA Network drama Royal Pains. Repeats of All My Children and One Life to Live have been airing on cable, on Disney's SoapNet, which will be rebranded to Disney Jr. early next year, around the time the two soaps migrate to the Web and possibly another cable channel. Prospect Park is currently talking with unions, trying to hammer out the terms of collective bargaining agreements for the cast and the crews of the two series. (Despite reports, the company does not have a deal with ABC to license the network's other daytime drama, General Hospital, if the network cancels it.) Prospect Park has said that All My Children and One Life to Live will "continue to be delivered with the same quality and in the same format and length," meaning that the company plans to deliver five broadcast-quality episodes a week each of the two soaps. All My Children will end its run on ABC on Sept. 23, One Life to Live in January 2012.
    ‘All My Children’, ‘One Life To Live’ To Return To TV? Soaps Shopped To Cable Networks – Deadline.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think we have been clued into who is Todd and who is an imposter. If you watched yesterdays show, Tea and TSJ Todd were talking about the island. Major clue! WAs Todd in the water and Tea walked in? Or was it the other way around? Mmmm.....

I didn't realize there was a question about which was the real Todd... when old Todd teared up when he found out Starr had a child - that's all the convincing I needed... that and his insider knowledge of things he'd done with Vicky.
    Count your blessings!

What happened in the last 15 minutes today? Anything interesting? It is a Friday afterall. I went outside for a moment & a neighbor started talking to me. I couldn't very well say "I need to go. Tea/John/Vicki have the DNA results!!!"
    I read a spoiler that had my head spinning.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Both Todds' DNA match the kids!?!?!?

I know who is leaving the series early, but this story has me hooked. It started way too slow, but finally it's reaching it's potential.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I didn't realize there was a question about which was the real Todd... when old Todd teared up when he found out Starr had a child - that's all the convincing I needed... that and his insider knowledge of things he'd done with Vicky.
    That so convinced me. Now if the spoiler mentioned is true, it makes me wonder just what Victor Lord was doing!

+ Reply to Thread