+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    So, here is my dream show ending plot starters. Since we know the show is ending

Clint to get a heart from someone that we don't know=he and Vicki reunite with the great love they once had and make up with Bo and Nora and be a great family. Jessica and Brodie need to get married in a double wedding with Natalie and John and forget about all the "new" interlopers. vilmil and prya or what ever and that creep that is now living in Asa's house need to go. Joey and Kelly need to be happy together.

Rex needs to have Gigi not die and for them to be a happy family with Shane and Clint and Bo and their families.

Where has Dorian been lately? Let Mel, the love of her life come back to her (maybe he was in witness protection or something) Let them end happy.

TSJ Todd can be happy with Teha and the REAL Todd can come back and win Blair's heart back and Starr can be happy with James. Forget about the rest of the Ford brothers

All the rest...who cares The show is ending, give us our happy couples!
    Pretty good, except for a few changes:
    The heart that saves Clint comes from Cutter, who falls down a flight of stairs at the Buchanan mansion.
    Mel, unfortunately is dead, so Dorian can ride off into the sunset happily with David.
    Brodie finds out he really is the father of Jessica's baby.
    Matthew wakes up & recovers with proper therapy.
    Destiny is NOT pregnant & she & Matthew are able to finish growing up without another unwanted teenage pregnancy situation. In time they can choose whether to be friends or a couple.
    Tess, Bess, Wes(s), and any other alters of her are finally & COMPLETELY integrated & put to rest because of her & Brodie's love & acceptance of each other.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Whoops, 1 more:
    Evangeline wakes up from her funk & reunites with her one true love...Christian.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Whoops, 1 more:
    Evangeline wakes up from her funk & reunites with her one true love...Christian.
    I would like that too, except that they pulled her from life support and she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs19 View Post
    I would like that too, except that they pulled her from life support and she died.
    Since when did that ever prevent someone on a soap from turning up alive!?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs19 View Post
    Whoops, I didn't catch that part. I know they pulled the life support, but I didn't realize she died. I thought she just remained in a funk.

Kind of a bummer of a casting spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Trevor St. John posted on his blog that he is leaving the show this summer. His last filming date is mid-July. So, BOOOO for those of us who wanted a happy ending for his Todd AND Roger Howarth's Todd. Man, ABC sucks. Trevor St. John Official Website Blog
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I saw that coming
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I did too, but I'm still disappointed. ABC just seems to making every wrong move they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I did too, but I'm still disappointed. ABC just seems to making every wrong move they can.
    There were better ways to handle the situation.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Brian Frons doesn't seem to know the right way to do anything. I can't believe they have the nerve to air promos for The Chew during AMC.

So now, with these casting decisions, we'll be without
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dorian, Trevor's Todd and Gigi
    when the show ends. I'm sure there will be more disappointing exits to come before the finale.

+ Reply to Thread