+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

If RH is the real Todd (and I too am a 30+ year viewer so I hope so!) I just hope they can save TSJ's character...whoever he may be! He did grow on me as Todd, and I'd hate to see the character ruined. I mean, he better have a phenominal reason for pretending to be Todd all this time...and doing so well at it. Critical, I definitely like the idea of both Blair and Tea being able to end up with "Todd," so they need to make sure TSJ remains flawed but not irredeemable. Another major question is...where the heck does Tomas fit into all this mess?! He is obviously part of all this in a major way!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    If RH is the real Todd (and I too am a 30+ year viewer so I hope so!) I just hope they can save TSJ's character...whoever he may be! He did grow on me as Todd, and I'd hate to see the character ruined. I mean, he better have a phenominal reason for pretending to be Todd all this time...and doing so well at it. Critical, I definitely like the idea of both Blair and Tea being able to end up with "Todd," so they need to make sure TSJ remains flawed but not irredeemable. Another major question is...where the heck does Tomas fit into all this mess?! He is obviously part of all this in a major way!
    I kind of like this scenario. Seeing that viewers seem to be attached to both Todd's, it would be nice to see them both, & the respective couples, end up OK in the end. But what about the kids?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

so they are gonna kill Matthew off and give his heart to Clint?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    so they are gonna kill Matthew off and give his heart to Clint?
    This is just a gut feeling so I won't put it in spoilers. Mods pleas do if you think it should be.
    I've been feeling for a long time that the Matthew thing is just a ruse by the writers. Too obvious. I think that either Rex or Shane will be the donor. They are both blood relatives & the bullying story is obviously not done yet. Either the bullying will lead to Shane's death or Rex will step in somehow & end up dying.
    Just guessing though, no sources or anything. Maybe too many years of watching soaps.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This is just a gut feeling so I won't put it in spoilers. Mods pleas do if you think it should be.
    I've been feeling for a long time that the Matthew thing is just a ruse by the writers. Too obvious. I think that either Rex or Shane will be the donor. They are both blood relatives & the bullying story is obviously not done yet. Either the bullying will lead to Shane's death or Rex will step in somehow & end up dying.
    Just guessing though, no sources or anything. Maybe too many years of watching soaps.
    I've even heard guesses on Gigi, so who knows? But I think its a ruse too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Really, Gigi is brain dead? Horrible. They know the show is gonna end, the least they can do is give us happy endings to all the characters we love

No kidding. That was pretty brutal today. I wonder if they're setting up a "Clint gets Gigi's heart" story line. I'd like to think Todd will make Jack own up to what he did, but I fear he's going to try to cover it all up. Maybe a stint in juvie would straighten him out, but probably not. That kid's a little sociopath.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    No kidding. That was pretty brutal today. I wonder if they're setting up a "Clint gets Gigi's heart" story line. I'd like to think Todd will make Jack own up to what he did, but I fear he's going to try to cover it all up. Maybe a stint in juvie would straighten him out, but probably not. That kid's a little sociopath.
    I had a feeling about this happening. I would also want happy endings since the show is ending too, but regardless its going to be all over either way.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So, here is my dream show ending plot starters. Since we know the show is ending

Clint to get a heart from someone that we don't know=he and Vicki reunite with the great love they once had and make up with Bo and Nora and be a great family. Jessica and Brodie need to get married in a double wedding with Natalie and John and forget about all the "new" interlopers. vilmil and prya or what ever and that creep that is now living in Asa's house need to go. Joey and Kelly need to be happy together.

Rex needs to have Gigi not die and for them to be a happy family with Shane and Clint and Bo and their families.

Where has Dorian been lately? Let Mel, the love of her life come back to her (maybe he was in witness protection or something) Let them end happy.

TSJ Todd can be happy with Teha and the REAL Todd can come back and win Blair's heart back and Starr can be happy with James. Forget about the rest of the Ford brothers

All the rest...who cares The show is ending, give us our happy couples!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Where has Dorian been lately? Let Mel, the love of her life come back to her (maybe he was in witness protection or something) Let them end happy.
    I'm not sure where she's been lately, but I know that Robin Strasser is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    leaving the show before it ends in January. Maybe David comes back to town and they ride off into the sunset together, which would be nice. The official reason she's giving is health reasons, but I wonder if she ticked off some higher-ups with her comments about the cancellations.

I liked your "wish list." I hope at least some of it happens
    tapper01 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread