+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Okay I have had it with this show. Natalie has been through enough as has John.

Marty just needs slapped and Clint wow, he is an ass

This paternity test thing is getting a bit ridiculous. It's no longer suspenseful, it's just annoying. Now I'm betting that it was Jessica's paternity results that should have been changed, not Natalie's. Clint just didn't know that Brody would turn out to be Jess's baby daddy. When Clint was talking to his little toadie about it, they just said "your/my daughter" but never specified which daughter, so you know it will eventually be revealed (after John leaves Nat, of course), that the results were changed for the wrong sister. I know soaps thrive on conflict, but I'd really like for a few people on this show to be happy.

So isn't Matthew like 16 years old? Why is he wearing a suit and tie and working at BE? Shouldn't he be in class?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4112551;
    This paternity test thing is getting a bit ridiculous. It's no longer suspenseful, it's just annoying. Now I'm betting that it was Jessica's paternity results that should have been changed, not Natalie's. Clint just didn't know that Brody would turn out to be Jess's baby daddy. When Clint was talking to his little toadie about it, they just said "your/my daughter" but never specified which daughter, so you know it will eventually be revealed (after John leaves Nat, of course), that the results were changed for the wrong sister. I know soaps thrive on conflict, but I'd really like for a few people on this show to be happy.

So isn't Matthew like 16 years old? Why is he wearing a suit and tie and working at BE? Shouldn't he be in class?
    Yeah, looked like he was playing dress up... I didn't even bother listening since I figured whatever he was doing was stupid! The whole "who's your daddy" thing has gone from interesting to ridiculous. Hope they read viewers comments and wrap up these stories quickly.

This show is so friggin messed up. I haven't been able to watch it when I am teaching and I turn it on today and Bo cheated on Nora and Natalie thinks the baby is brodies? GRRRRRRRRRR

Tuc Watkins is back! I'm thrilled to see David Vickers in jail again. Of course, they handled his "return" in a totally ham-fisted way. If his commercial is on all the time, why haven't we seen it until today? Plus, was Rex not feeling guilty until just now? Really though, I'm just happy Tuc is back for however long. He makes every scene better.

I'm so sick of Marty and her self righteousness. This pregnancy story is totally lame and, like the question of Rex and his paternity, I just don't care any more.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4138641;
    Tuc Watkins is back! I'm thrilled to see David Vickers in jail again. Of course, they handled his "return" in a totally ham-fisted way. If his commercial is on all the time, why haven't we seen it until today? Plus, was Rex not feeling guilty until just now? Really though, I'm just happy Tuc is back for however long. He makes every scene better.

I'm so sick of Marty and her self righteousness. This pregnancy story is totally lame and, like the question of Rex and his paternity, I just don't care any more.
    I may be in the minority but I have hated Marty from her beginnings. Even when she was raped by Todd and gang, I had no sympathy for her. She is and always has been a troublemaker

Marty and Clint are related! Both are Satan's spawn.

I actually used to like Marty, but now that she's acting completely irrationally (see: like GH's Carly), I can't stand her. Why do soap writers think that being a good mother means destroying the lives of anyone who even remotely hurts their children?

I think Joey had a head injury since we saw him last. He goes to his fiancee's hotel room and finds her in a bathrobe with a hot guy wearing a towel and he believes her that nothing is going on?

I can't believe it, but the Ford brothers are actually growing on me. Plus, I can almost tell them apart now!

I'm totally the only person on Fort who watches this show, aren't I?

They mentioned "Old Todd" aka Roger Howarth twice today. They never do anything like that without a reason. Could this mean RH is on his way back and they Todd we've had for the last however many years is actually an imposter?

+ Reply to Thread