+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Looks that way to me. That Hannah girl is just way too into Cole. She keeps telling him how great he is and how much she admires his relationship with Starr, but it's obvious she wants him for herself. They'll eventually get them back together, I'm sure, after a suitable period where there are misunderstandings and musical montages...it is OLTL after all.

I have to say, I'm a little annoyed with how much time they're dedicating to the teenagers on this show. It's like we hardly see Vicki any more. Half the show is at the high school or university and it's not even summer yet. I wouldn't mind if I actually liked the characters, but I'm not really a fan of Langston, especially after she started sleeping with Ford, who seems to have no redeeming qualities at all...at least when he still has his shirt on. Markko is sweet, but he's sort of a non-entity - there's just not much personality.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

According to Soap Opera Digest, Tuc Watkins is back on contract! There's no official first airdate yet, but he's coming! I may start watching regularly now!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Was flipping the remote around just now -- today's OLTL is a musical episode, part Glee and part High School Musical.

The amount of autotuning going on is ridiculous. They are mostly singing old 80s pop songs.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, this musical thing has gone on about three days too long....and it's only been three days. It would be bad enough if these people could sing, but most of them can't. It's just embarrassing.

Plus, how hilarious is Jessica (what is she, 30?) as prom queen while Bree Williamson is like 4 or 5 months pregnant? She's almost busting out of the top of that dress and, from the side, that's one heck of a baby bump.

I hope they get back to actual stories soon. An opinion piece in (I think) Soap Opera Digest was complaining about the focus on the teenagers and I completely agree. I'd much rather watch Viki and Charlie (or almost anyone else) over the teens on the show. Why is this Ford person on my TV and why on earth should I care about him? His only redeeming quality isn't even visible unless he takes his shirt off

This show has a great cast and they aren't being used.

okay, school is out...catch me up. What happened with Ford? Did Jessica attack him? Are Marco and Langston kaput?

I haven't been watching every day, but I do know that Ford got the crap beaten out of him. We don't know who did it, although Markko showed up with his hand/wrist all jacked up. Markko found out that Langston was sleeping with Ford and broke up with her.

Honestly, I can't be made to care about those three. Starr and Cole? Yes. I've always thought Markko was pretty bland and I've never really liked Langston either. She catches Ford with a half naked girl and actually believed his b.s. and forgives him? Don't even get met started on Ford. I can't believe they're giving him screen time that could be given to a character that has some substance beyond taking their clothes off....oh, unless it's David, who just takes his clothes off anyway! I forgive David because a) hey, I don't mind seeing him in very little clothing and b) he's one of the best characters ever on OLTL.

I have been loving the build up to Bo and Nora's wedding. Crazy but it has been fun!

I've never been a Bo & Nora fan. Not even a little. But, I've been loving the stuff leading up to the wedding. I may even start liking them as a couple because of this.
    As to Ford: He has a brother coming up
    His name is........
    Wait for it.......
    JAMES FORD!!!!!
    No kidding!
    I think I need to finally let go of Lost.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Bo and Nora are great together. When they were married before, they had a thing for Bananna splits or Hot fudge sundaes. Guess what their dish was to hold it all togheter? Yup each other!

I really thought they would show the wedding today.

I loved how it all came together today. Everything is fixed and even the skunk smell was gone

+ Reply to Thread