+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

OH! Please someone tell me that what I just saw with Rex and that creepy looking guy isn't what I think it is. Tell me Rex isn't behind the stalkings! Why would he do that to Adriana? Now, I'm hoping that mayb Rex is just buying a piece of jewelry from this guy for Adriana. Like the misunderstanding the other day when he made a cryptic phone call and it turned out that he was just ordering lobsters for him and Adriana. I'm just starting to really love love love Rex. Tell me TPTB are not going to turn him into an a**! It has to be a misunderstanding! Rex seems to really love Adriana. Why would he want to do anything to hurt her? What possible motive would he have to torture her like that?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    OH! Please someone tell me that what I just saw with Rex and that creepy looking guy isn't what I think it is. Tell me Rex isn't behind the stalkings! Why would he do that to Adriana? Now, I'm hoping that mayb Rex is just buying a piece of jewelry from this guy for Adriana. Like the misunderstanding the other day when he made a cryptic phone call and it turned out that he was just ordering lobsters for him and Adriana. I'm just starting to really love love love Rex. Tell me TPTB are not going to turn him into an a**! It has to be a misunderstanding! Rex seems to really love Adriana. Why would he want to do anything to hurt her? What possible motive would he have to torture her like that?
    To be a hero and save her at some point? (Just reading, not watching.)

I think the stalker is Rex. Maybe in some White Knight way he wants to save her! BIG huge mistake, it will backfire!

Quote Originally Posted by laura302 View Post
    I think the stalker is Rex. Maybe in some White Knight way he wants to save her! BIG huge mistake, it will backfire!
    I still don't want to believe that he would do that to her. I have no other explanation for the exchange between him and creepy hooded guy but I just refuse to believe that Rex would do something like that. He was becoming such a sweetheart. And if it were him, why would he have told Bo about it? Like Bo wouldn't figure it out and have him arrested? Why would Rex report something that he's involved with? There. There's my defense for Rex. He wouldn't go to the police to report something if he was involved with it. My Rex is still a good guy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I never caught the "Bad Rex" and just started watching the show again when he was just being misunderstood! Love love love the scenes between Bo and Rex when they are being funny or, not trying to be.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I still don't want to believe that he would do that to her. I have no other explanation for the exchange between him and creepy hooded guy but I just refuse to believe that Rex would do something like that. He was becoming such a sweetheart. And if it were him, why would he have told Bo about it? Like Bo wouldn't figure it out and have him arrested? Why would Rex report something that he's involved with? There. There's my defense for Rex. He wouldn't go to the police to report something if he was involved with it. My Rex is still a good guy.
    I know that Rex was not the original stalker.... that guy was tied to Dorian's right hand man.

Now I haven't seen the end of Friday's show yet, but there has to be an independent reason why Rex is doing a copycat of the stalker while they're away at the beach.

According to SOD it's about to be revealed that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dorian
    hired the stalker.

Wow, nilesgirl.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm glad it's not Rex, but this is even worse. I can't wait to see how Dorian justifies this one
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I watched the show today after having missed it for weeks. That love scene with Vangie and Cristian......wow That was hot. I'm so glad they finally cut that scraggly mop off his head. He looks so much better with it short.

How much longer are they going to drag out this stupid Spencer/Blair/Todd murder thing? Get it over with, get Todd and Blair back together and give Spencer what he deserves. I'm sick of the whole thing. Also, the sooner Nash gets off this show, the better. I wish the soaps would stop hiring actor wannabe models. It never works.

Today we saw the difference between Erica Kane and Vicki - Erica would never happily talk about her great grandchild!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I just read that that nasty, scrungy mop was for a role that David Fumero just finished filming. Apparently there was a big gap before he finished his final scene and he had to keep that ugly rat's nest. He's just as happy as we are to be rid of it.

Agreed with the "please end the Spencer storyline" already comment! He's such a slimeball that the sooner he leaves, the better. Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I occasionally get those silly soap rags and this month's indicates that Paul Satterfield was up for a recast role on ATWT, so it sounds like he's leaving soon. There's hope!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread