+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

FORT Fogey

Re: One Life To Live

I have not watched OLTL in years, but tuned in for the Asa funeral. John Loprieno is still as gorgeous as ever!

I thought it was strange to bring back Nathan Fillion as Joey because it has been years since he was on. Maybe this was a stipulation in his new DH contract to appear though.

DH contract?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2532357;
    DH contract?
    I just checked his filmography on IMDB... DH must be Desperate Housewives...

He was on OLTL 1994-1997... Go figure, that was my best guess timeline...

Edit...

But HE was Joey BEFORE the young looking guy... Don Jeffcoat. I just checked his IMDB, and HE, TOO, was on Desperate Housewives this season...

Maybe they flipped a coin?
    Last edited by PK...; 08-17-2007 at 03:31 PM. Reason: More info....
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Yes, DH is "Desperate Housewives". Fillion is joining the show this season. I believe I read that he will be playing Susan's gyno.

Also, Tuc Watkins will be on DH playing one of the members of the first gay couple on Wisteria Lane.

I enjoyed yesterday and today except for two things.

1. The horror that is Alex. That woman makes me want to toss her off a bridge or something.

2. Dorian. I am sick of woman like Dorian. A woman long in the tooth who defines herself by the fact she has a man sliding around in her bed. A woman can have a happy life without some rusty old nutterbutter like Clint(this version) in her bed.

Dorian has never wanted for a man in her life and she seems,imo to be the most unhappy woman on daytime. Dorian is like Day old bread. Everyone thinks it's ok until they actually take a bite of it and find out how stale it really is. Clint too will move on once the thrill is gone.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2532981;
    2. Dorian. I am sick of woman like Dorian. A woman long in the tooth who defines herself by the fact she has a man sliding around in her bed. A woman can have a happy life without some rusty old nutterbutter like Clint(this version) in her bed.

Dorian has never wanted for a man in her life and she seems,imo to be the most unhappy woman on daytime. Dorian is like Day old bread. Everyone thinks it's ok until they actually take a bite of it and find out how stale it really is. Clint too will move on once the thrill is gone.
    I totally agree. Dorian looks like a used up old hag and I'm so sick of her and Viki always getting locked up and stranded somewhere together.

I haven't been watching this week so it was a big shock to turn it on today and find out Asa had died.

FORT Fogey

so someone tell me how they killed off Asa?

Asa simply died in his sleep of a heart attack. Nigel found him. We never even saw his face.

Nathan Fillion wanted to come back for Asa's funeral because he said the show gave him his start and he really liked the actor who played Asa. But Phil Carey isn't deceased in real life, the show wasn't using him much so he didn't want to come back for his own death.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2533010;
    I totally agree. Dorian looks like a used up old hag and I'm so sick of her and Viki always getting locked up and stranded somewhere together.

I haven't been watching this week so it was a big shock to turn it on today and find out Asa had died.
    I know... I just laughed and shook my head when that happened... The way I feel about the new Clint, I say Dorian can have him...

Vicki is getting on a plane to nowhere... Spose she will "accidently" wind up where David is?

I kinda like Alex - she was always good for some wickedly over the top scenes...

I wasn't watching when she overheard about David being a Buchanan, and thought Dorian was the one... I was most pleased to find out it was Alex. Her tracking him down and putting the moves on him should be pretty comical...

I guess I will have to look up Tuc Watkins...

Edit...

Hahah... Tuc is David... I wish they would credit the actors in the soap intros...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread