+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

FORT Fogey

Re: One Life To Live

Kassie was on the View a while back and said that Jimmy was wonderful with their son who has a Cochlear Implant.

Jason Shane-Scott will be resurrecting his former role of Will Rapport for a "limited run" in September. The last time he was on was in 2005 when he showed up for Jen's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by greenbriar;2465667;
    Kassie was on the View a while back and said that Jimmy was wonderful with their son who has a Cochlear Implant.
    How great he was able to be helped...

Thanks... That news brought a smile...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Is someone watching this? Christian just said something in Spanish to refer to Sarah and Carlotta was shocked. But I couldn't hear what he called Sarah so I can't look it up to see what it means. Anyone hear what he said?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

All of the stories right now are starting to get old. I'm glad they are finally moving forward with the Todd storyline, I wish they'd close out some of the older ones that were left in limbo - the true identity of Paige's son is the perfect example.. Is it Nash, or Rex???

And when exactly are they going to finish up the David storyline? His "short comeback" is supposed to be ending fairly soon. Are they going to do their quick reveal and then shuffle him off again until the next time they want to bring him back? I think they should procure a contract with him, given his popularity, and leave him in Llanview as he has such a dynamic presence and brings an element to the show that makes you wait to see what he's going to do next... Just what they need to keep veiwers interested when they allow their stories to stagnate before they move on to their next drama.

Okay. Seeing the 4 teens destroy the courtroom just now and then sitting on the judge's bench...all I can think of is "Hey. It's the new Breakfast Club." All we need is a dorky teenage boy. We had the jock (Cole/aka Emilio Estevez's character), we had the "princess" (Starr/aka Molly Ringwald's character), the headcase (Langston/aka Ally Sheedy's character)*, and the hotshot who thinks he's better than everyone else (Markko/Judd Nelson). We need another teen to fit Anthony Michael Hall's character. Now, that could've been Henry.
    *=Starr and Langston's "Breakfast Club" characters could really be switched if you think about it. Starr has been known to be a bit of a headcase and the headcase in BC is the one who ended up with the jock whereas the princess ended up with the troublemaker (Judd Nelson). You be the judge.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Watched the Asa funeral today and could not stop crying. However, I also couldn't help but notice that there were a couple of people missing. Where the heck is Tina? I know the actress in on (or was on) Passions now but couldn't they find another actress to portray her for a couple of days or something? Also, Jack and Starr didn't go with Blair to the wake/funeral. Nash didn't accompany his wife, Jessica, either. And Rex definitely should've gone for Matthew. But the tribute was beautiful. Loved loved loved when Alex showed up and hugged Renee (Renee with a horrified look on her face) and Matthew looking at Alex like "Who the heck is this?". I kept thinking that when I saw she was showing up. I'm like "Okay, you were married to Asa for what? 10 minutes??? What the heck are you doing there." Now, I'm a little confused about something that went down today. When did Joey and Dorian have a thing? Ewwww. Aaaaand, any thoughts on who Joey might've been fighting with over the phone. When he said he was doing good in London (to Vikki), he didn't sound too convincing. Did Joey get married before he went to London? Great to see Cord again. And Max, of course.

The Dorian / Joey thing was just plain yucky! My husband walked in while I was watching and he laughed because the actor that played Joey is in an old sci-fi show called Firefly and the contrast in characters was amusing. I thought he was going to roll over laughing when Joey asked Dorian if she ever thought about their relationship. I second your sentiments... Ewwww!

I can understand Jack and Starr not showing up to the funeral because Blair and Asa had a love - hate thing going on. The only reason I could see Starr there is because she and Matthew used to be really close, but the only real encounters with Asa were when Blair and Todd attempted to move into the mansion due to a technical error on Blair's divorce decree where Asa gave her more land than just the manure pile he intended.

Tina was rumored to be coming back with the return of Sara, but that was a while ago and I've not seen anything about it in a while. I wish she would come back.

Cord seemed really stiff when he went after Sara. Was he always like that? I really don't remember.

I have to say my favorite part of the show was when Blair showed up with Max and Cord in the doorway and said "well boys, flip a coin and see who gets to hug me first." That's classic Blair.

Cord's always been like that. At least for as long as I can remember. How long ago was this Joey/Dorian thing? Because I honestly don't remember. And ummm...am I the only one who was shocked when Max and Blair kissed? I was like "WOA! What the....?" I was babysitting my baby nephew at the time and I think I startled him a little.

It's interesting... Joey is looking as old as Cord, LOL... And much older than his older brother, Kevin...

It was funny, the previous Joey, was very young looking... (Think young Regis Philbin babyface..), and they replaced him with this Joey, who looked at least 10 years older... I'm sure he was cast because of the upcoming May/October paring... Dorian still loves her boy toys...

I saw him several times in FireFly... I'm always glad to see my "Soapies" get primetime gigs...

But the timeline escapes me.. There was the Joey Priest storyline, but it's much too vague in my memory, to even know if this Joey was in that one...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread