+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 666
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

  1. #201
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: One Life To Live

    Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2462658;
    Max was married to Roxie Balsom, Blair, Gabrielle, and Luna Moody. Max and Luna opened Serenity Springs, they had twins (Frankie & Leslie - Frankie died). Max also owned the Palace Hotel for a while.
    The twins! If I recall correctly, weren't they both (or at least one of them ) deaf. I seem to recall that storyline on some soap. And I was pretty sure that Max was the father. There were twins and one if not both of them were hearing impaired. Or something to that effect. Okay. Question. How did Frankie die (I honestly don't remember) and whatever happened to Leslie?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  2. #202
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: One Life To Live

    Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2461447;
    (Sheesh... Lindsay, do something with that straw stack on your head! She is still with Ted Knight, isn't she?)
    She and Michael Knight are no longer together, if I remember correctly. I believe they got divorced a few years ago.

  3. #203
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: One Life To Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2462708;
    She and Michael Knight are no longer together, if I remember correctly. I believe they got divorced a few years ago.
    LOL....

    Thanks for the response AND for gently ignoring that I said "TED" Knight... I am surely showing my age...

    I really didn't think they were a very good match, so I am not disappointed they are no longer together...

    ;0))

    PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  4. #204
    FORT Fan mibx2mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my home
    Posts
    166

    Re: One Life To Live

    Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2462658;
    Max was married to Roxie Balsom, Blair, Gabrielle, and Luna Moody. Max and Luna opened Serenity Springs, they had twins (Frankie & Leslie - Frankie died). Max also owned the Palace Hotel for a while.
    I was incorrect, Frankie did not die. He and Leslie went to live with Luna's family in North Carolina - Al was the one who died. Sorry about that, I got confused.

    I still love James DePavia in the role of Max Holden. I'm very excited that he is going to return in August, even if only for a short while. Apparently so is his wife Kassie / AKA Blair Kramer....

  5. #205
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: One Life To Live

    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2462681;
    The twins! If I recall correctly, weren't they both (or at least one of them ) deaf. I seem to recall that storyline on some soap. And I was pretty sure that Max was the father. There were twins and one if not both of them were hearing impaired. Or something to that effect. Okay. Question. How did Frankie die (I honestly don't remember) and whatever happened to Leslie?
    Thanks for jogging my memory...

    They used the hearing impaired storyline because his and Cassie's son actually has/had a hearing problem...

    Al died, only to be resurrected as Michael.... (the actor was supposedly abusing drugs and got his walking papers... Apparently he straightened up and got his job back...)

    ;0))

    PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  6. #206
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: One Life To Live

    Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2464279;
    I still love James DePavia in the role of Max Holden. I'm very excited that he is going to return in August, even if only for a short while. Apparently so is his wife Kassie / AKA Blair Kramer....
    Now I am confused, LOL... Kassie is still Blair...

    If Max is returning for sure, it will be a fun month...

    ;0))

    PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  7. #207
    FORT Fan mibx2mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my home
    Posts
    166

    Re: One Life To Live

    Kassie DePavia is the actress that plays Blair Kramer. Kassie is married to James DePavia who is the actor that played Max Holden.

  8. #208
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: One Life To Live

    PK knew that part, mibx2mom .... what we don't understand is what you meant by "I'm very excited that he is going to return in August, even if only for a short while. Apparently so is his wife Kassie / AKA Blair Kramer...."

    It reads as if you're saying that you're excited that Kassie is going to return in August as well (since we know that she hasn't left), but did you mean that Kassie is excited that he is coming back in August for a short time?

  9. #209
    FORT Fan mibx2mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In my home
    Posts
    166

    Re: One Life To Live

    Yes, sorry for the confusion.

  10. #210
    Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    3,413

    Re: One Life To Live

    Thanks for the clarification... I'll bet she IS pleased...

    Have you any idea what he's been doing since he left the show?

    I wonder if she will find a way to sing to him? And I really wonder how they will work him into the plot?

    Lots of options there...

    ;0))

    PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.