+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2462658;
    Max was married to Roxie Balsom, Blair, Gabrielle, and Luna Moody. Max and Luna opened Serenity Springs, they had twins (Frankie & Leslie - Frankie died). Max also owned the Palace Hotel for a while.
    The twins! If I recall correctly, weren't they both (or at least one of them ) deaf. I seem to recall that storyline on some soap. And I was pretty sure that Max was the father. There were twins and one if not both of them were hearing impaired. Or something to that effect. Okay. Question. How did Frankie die (I honestly don't remember) and whatever happened to Leslie?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2461447;
    (Sheesh... Lindsay, do something with that straw stack on your head! She is still with Ted Knight, isn't she?)
    She and Michael Knight are no longer together, if I remember correctly. I believe they got divorced a few years ago.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2462708;
    She and Michael Knight are no longer together, if I remember correctly. I believe they got divorced a few years ago.
    LOL....

Thanks for the response AND for gently ignoring that I said "TED" Knight... I am surely showing my age...

I really didn't think they were a very good match, so I am not disappointed they are no longer together...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2462658;
    Max was married to Roxie Balsom, Blair, Gabrielle, and Luna Moody. Max and Luna opened Serenity Springs, they had twins (Frankie & Leslie - Frankie died). Max also owned the Palace Hotel for a while.
    I was incorrect, Frankie did not die. He and Leslie went to live with Luna's family in North Carolina - Al was the one who died. Sorry about that, I got confused.

I still love James DePavia in the role of Max Holden. I'm very excited that he is going to return in August, even if only for a short while. Apparently so is his wife Kassie / AKA Blair Kramer....

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2462681;
    The twins! If I recall correctly, weren't they both (or at least one of them ) deaf. I seem to recall that storyline on some soap. And I was pretty sure that Max was the father. There were twins and one if not both of them were hearing impaired. Or something to that effect. Okay. Question. How did Frankie die (I honestly don't remember) and whatever happened to Leslie?
    Thanks for jogging my memory...

They used the hearing impaired storyline because his and Cassie's son actually has/had a hearing problem...

Al died, only to be resurrected as Michael.... (the actor was supposedly abusing drugs and got his walking papers... Apparently he straightened up and got his job back...)

;0))

PK

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2464279;
    I still love James DePavia in the role of Max Holden. I'm very excited that he is going to return in August, even if only for a short while. Apparently so is his wife Kassie / AKA Blair Kramer....
    Now I am confused, LOL... Kassie is still Blair...

If Max is returning for sure, it will be a fun month...

;0))

PK

Kassie DePavia is the actress that plays Blair Kramer. Kassie is married to James DePavia who is the actor that played Max Holden.

PK knew that part, mibx2mom .... what we don't understand is what you meant by "I'm very excited that he is going to return in August, even if only for a short while. Apparently so is his wife Kassie / AKA Blair Kramer...."

It reads as if you're saying that you're excited that Kassie is going to return in August as well (since we know that she hasn't left), but did you mean that Kassie is excited that he is coming back in August for a short time?

Yes, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the clarification... I'll bet she IS pleased...

Have you any idea what he's been doing since he left the show?

I wonder if she will find a way to sing to him? And I really wonder how they will work him into the plot?

Lots of options there...

;0))

PK

+ Reply to Thread