+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Yes!!! On High School Chemistry... Excellent number, excellent singer. And I really liked the hip hop number...

Today was less stellar than yesterday, IMO, though... I think they are pushing it with Cole singing, I swear he was out of tune in the entire ballad with Starr, big time! And Brittany's voice really got on my nerves after the first couple of minutes, I tuned out about then... Sadly, it seemed a very long number...

Perhaps my attention was split more today than yesterday... But yesterday I stopped what I was doing and just watched the numbers...

Ah, but if Starr had not been the dumb***, it would have not made as much sense when Cole tuned in on her trouble... We are officially in on the Summer Fluff with the teens... TPTB always play to the young crowd until school starts.

I have to say I enjoy Dorian (speaking of Cougars) and David and their pretend fights. I thought their half heartedness made the scene... I am glad he is back. (And he looks SO good in a white Tee...)

Thanks for the SOD info! Nice to see it put into words. Now to see how long the writers can drag it all out... Sigh...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I love having David Vickers back... Supposedly some cast members from the past are coming back for a short stint in August for the show's 10,000th episode. It's supposed to be a Buchanan family blow out - Cord, Alex, Kevin, and Max (Possibly Joey but the deal hasn't been solidified just yet) just to name a few.

There are also rumors that Kirk, Tate, and Paige's days are numbered as well.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Tate is going to have his father killed in prison because Kirk plans to tell Bo the truth about the bombs and arson...
    It will be interesting to watch it all play out.
    Last edited by mibx2mom; 07-04-2007 at 08:36 PM.

I love having David back, too... Especially in only his swim trunks and towel...

And I am loving how he is trying to get Vicki in bed... And I am loving seeing Dorian go balistic... (She is looking pretty old. I think they need to lighten her hair coloring and makeup...)

Yes, it will be interesting, Paige has always been an "eh" character, to me... Of course I won't be happy until Bo and Nora are back together, so anyone he's involved with is "EH"... I will be angry, if he and Lindsay gets back together, which seems to be what the writers are "wanting" us to think will happen. I hope it's the old Red Herring!

I am glad they finally got Jessica and Nash together, I've always liked that actor... He was on an Xmen type SciFi show for a long time...

The Todd storyline is really heating up... You know will have to be Marty who saves his life in the end... Who knew they would get so much mileage out of that gang rape all those years ago...

OLTL is my favorite of the ABC three right now...

;0))

PK

Oh, Man! Marcie can't have kids. Well, I hope that they don't turn Michael into some heartless creep that will all of a sudden walk out on her just because she can't give him a child of his own. I think the thing that will upset Michael more, though, is the fact that Marcie knew and never told him. And are they setting up a romance between Marty and John? I mean suddenly, he's having nightmares and visions about Miles raping Marty? I can't wait for him to find out that Miles threatened his life. He'll go postal on Miles and I'm looking forward to it. I'm getting a little tired of the quiet brooding that he does. Even though it does tend to make him look sexy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It's "ALWAYS" that they lied, or didn't tell something.... I can't imagine not running to my husband boohooing with that information... And I can't understand why ANYONE on any of the soaps has zero empathy...

I guess it's a rule...

Yeah, it is looking pretty definite that Marty and John will become a couple...

;0))

PK

I'm anxious to see what will happen when Miles tries to entice Cole to kill Todd. Will Cole take the high road because it's the right thing to do and the colossal nightmare it would create if Starr ever found out, or will he try to avenge the nightmare Todd put his mother through??? Oh, the drama.

I don't like the idea of John and Marty so much. Their chemistry seems very forced to me. As far as Nora and Bo, I hope the writers go down that road again as they were the perfect couple: they had the chemistry, they had fun, they had boat loads in common, and they had their fair share of drama. There's supposed to be a Bo-Nora-Lindsey triangle coming later this year, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

I am also curious to see if Tina Lord returns to Llanview once her daughter Sara / Flash makes her return. I hope so, she was always getting into trouble, and with Cord expected to return in August they could kick it off with a bang. And another possibility would be Blair and Max.... Oh the possibilities....

Well, if Cole doesn't take the high road, then he is worse than Todd for his original transgression... I'm thinking Cole will try to con Miles...

To me, John and Marty are minor characters at this point in time, but I will bet their storyline will be moved to the front burner at some point... (I am liking the new Marty)

Triangle.... VERY interesting possibilities here... Thanks for the heads up! It is certainly being put in place, now that we are "pretty sure" Paige is leaving... And Lindsay and Bo "bonding" over the baby... Lindsay, I am sure, will be imagining another connection, just as she has all the others... (Sheesh... Lindsay, do something with that straw stack on your head! She is still with Ted Knight, isn't she?)

It took some time for me to place Flash... AND.....

OK... So... Refresh me... Who IS MAX??? I just need a little hint... A cattle prod would work nicely, I think...

;0))

PK

PK, Max was married to Gabrielle. Al Holden's parents. If I can remember correctly, I think it came out that he was either Renee or Asa's son. (Anyone?) Umm...That's about all I can remember.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2461475;
    PK, Max was married to Gabrielle. Al Holden's parents. If I can remember correctly, I think it came out that he was either Renee or Asa's son. (Anyone?) Umm...That's about all I can remember.
    Max was married to Roxie Balsom, Blair, Gabrielle, and Luna Moody. Max and Luna opened Serenity Springs, they had twins (Frankie & Leslie - Frankie died). Max also owned the Palace Hotel for a while.

OH...

LOL... THAT Max... He's been gone a long time. One of my favorites, as a matter of fact... I was sad to see him leave...

Thanks!

(How do you keep them all straight?? )

;0))

PK

+ Reply to Thread