+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Where is everyone? Am I the only one who watches OLTL? Anyway, if there is anyone else out there who watches, is there anyone who has any speculations on who Adriana's stalker is? I think it's River. Though I don't know why he would do that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry for the quadruple post but I seem to be the only one watching these days. This week or next will be Duke's last. After the tornado hit, Kevin and the EMT's found Kelly and Duke unconcious and in a compromising position under some rubble at the rectory. Once at the hospital Spencer is supposed to tell Kevin that they both need surgery but he can only operate on one of them. Kevin needs to decide and chooses Kelly (I believe that's supposed to happen today or tomorrow). I wonder how he's going to explain to LeeAnn that he made a decision that cost her son his life. Shouldn't the mom be there making a decision as well??? I mean, what right does Kevin have making that decision on his own without consulting Duke's mother?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    I'm watching this too, Nilesgirl. I'm not used to each soap having it's own thread now. I've been glued this week, I never thought I would ever be rooting for Todd Manning. Kevin is an ass. I can't wait to see Spencer get what's coming to him, he's just so creepy.

I missed yesterday's show on SoapNet last night so I missed the shock on everyone's face when Margaret appeared at the prison.

Was it REALLY too late to save Todd? I know he had been pronounced dead on Monday, but......
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I missed yesterday's show on SoapNet last night so I missed the shock on everyone's face when Margaret appeared at the prison.

Was it REALLY too late to save Todd? I know he had been pronounced dead on Monday, but......
    Here's what happened with that. Todd flatlined just when John stormed in with Margaret on his arm. Vicki, Blaire and Margaret's sister went into hysterics. The medical team raced into the execution chamber to try and bring Todd back. Blaire begged Spencer to save him. Evangaline told Blaire that Spencer doesn't want to save Todd. That he's the reason Todd's in there in the first place but Blaire just kept begging him. Spencer (not wanting to show his true colors in front of a dozen witnesses) went in to try and save Todd. They got the needles out and he shocked Todd's heart. They managed to get a pulse but then lost it again. Blaire told Spencer to please not give up. She said she would do anything if Spencer would just save Todd. They got ready to medflight him to the hospital so Spencer can do an open tissue massage to get his heart going. (They have to crack his chest so they can massage the heart itself). They also brought David Vickers into custody. Oh and when sister went to give Margaret a hug, Margaret freaked out and said she didn't know her. Bo started questioning Margaret and Vickers. Margaret is still sticking to the amnesia defense. (Not sure if that's real or not).
    For those who missed the rest, here's what happened: Antonio kissed Tess in the hopes of bringing Jessica to the surface. He told Tess and Nash that he hired Claudia Reston at Capricorn which of course made Tess and Nash furious. But they decided that they weren't going to worry about her anymore. In the nursery, we see baby Brennan sleeping and we see a pair of gloved hands (they looked like female hands because they were dainty gloves) on the edge of the crib. Back to the main room with Antonio, Nash and Tess. They hear the baby cry and Nash goes in to check on her. Antonio makes another attempt to bring Jessica out by showing Tess old pictures of Jess with Antonio and Jaimie and how happy she was. It didn't work. Nash is holding the baby and sees an envelope inside the crib. He takes out the letter inside and reads it. It's a warning. It says "I warned you what would happen if you took my daughter's happiness." (This would tell me that it's from her father but as I said before, it looked like woman's hands on the crib so either Claudia brought the note in place of her father or her mother is going to make an appearance). It said that Nash either has to leave town or the writer of the letter would make him pay. He has until morning to decide.
    Clint tried to ask Kelly to forgive Kevin thinking that maybe that will bring him around. Kelly told him that Kevin is not interested in forgiveness. Kevin came into the room but couldn't even look at Kelly.
    Preview for today's show: We see Spencer in the OR with Todd. He's holding a needle and says "It looks like it's just you and me now, Todd." According to SOD Todd really does die. It says in an interview with his portayer that he was shocked when they told him because he thought they were happy with his portrayal of Todd. I really hope it's not going to happen though. I really want Todd to survive and for him and Blaire and the kids to be a family again. The only thing that tells me that he's not going to die is that the actor's name has not been in the "Who's Coming Who's Going" section of SOD.

Terrific! Thanks, nilesgirl!!! I had seen Todd flatline on Monday's show and didn't think there was any way they were going to kill him off.

Now to see Spencer get what's coming to him. Grrrrrr.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I just hope Todd doesn't really end up dying. It's a little confusing because the interview with the actor (Why can't I think of his name?) said that they were killing Todd off but I've been reading SOD faithfully every week for the past few months and have never seen it listed in there in the Comings and Goings. I'm a little leary of being too happy just yet. Until I see Todd sit up in bed and give Spencer what's due him, I won't celebrate.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    I watched this show for years when I didn't work, and I try to watch it on my days off now. Thanks for the recap of the episode where Margaret comes to the prison. I didn't get to see it, and your re-cap was great!

I hope Todd doesn't die either..or at least, they could bring in another actor..like they did this last time...at some point in the future.

I personally like this Todd much better than Roger Howarth's Todd. He grew on me. I didn't like him at first but watching him in the prison scenes moments before his execution just touched me. The scenes between him and Starr saying goodbye to each other just broke my heart.

Hey Nilesgirl I watch this too everyday. I like Marleybone can not believe that I am rooting for Todd but i am. Let's hope that Blair finally see's what is going on, stay's cozied up to Spencer and is the one to get the good to bring him down. What about Kelly thinking she might be pregnant? You had to see that one coming. Everyone will assume that it is Duke's when probably in the end it will be Kevin's.

+ Reply to Thread