+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

I wondered about Henry's little pill pop as well. Perhaps an anti-anxiety of sorts - he did just have to deal with Britney's nastiness again and then she was out there when he got in the car. That kid's just a little messed up. He has some serious issues!!!

I'm just waiting for Starr to explode on her.

I don't think they would hurt the baby or kill off Jess. It's too good of a storyline. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it were Antonio... He's just on my nerves lately.

Two questions: 1) When are John & Marty going to get together, and 2) same question, only Todd and Blair.

I can't believe they killed Henry. Most of the summer spoilers talked about some major storylines revolving around him.... I wonder what happened.

I really hope they aren't going to try and drum up support for Britney by making her the child of parents who really don't care. They've portrayed her and a wicked teen; it's a bit late to bring the neglectful parents into the mix.

I loved it when Starr told Britney that she was going to make sure everyone knew what she had done to Henry...

I think Antonio needs to walk in on Jessica and Nash hugging in the hospital room. Let it blow up there - it'll make for some interesting TV that's for sure. I just think they are running their plots out too long. It seems I'm loosing interest before they have a chance to finish one drama and move on to the next.

Has anyone else noticed the "dramatic cut scene" at every comercial break? They need to reserve that for really intense scenes where they want the anticipation to build over the breaks; it's very over used if you ask me.

I just hope that baby Bree won't have Hep C. Nash breaks my heart whenever I see that sad look in his eyes. If he finds out the baby is sick, it will send him over the edge and then it'll really be heart-wrenching.
    On a side note, does anyone know if they will ever consider putting this show on Season DVD's? I know that their seasons don't work the same as your typical shows like Lost, and stuff but I would love to catch up on some of the older older episodes. I only started watching...gosh...Erin Torpey (I think) was Jessica but she was very little. I can remember one episode where Todd befriended a young nun (I believe it was after the Marty rape). But see, I would love to see it from the very beginning.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2378737;
    IOn a side note, does anyone know if they will ever consider putting this show on Season DVD's? I know that their seasons don't work the same as your typical shows like Lost, and stuff but I would love to catch up on some of the older older episodes. I only started watching...gosh...Erin Torpey (I think) was Jessica but she was very little. I can remember one episode where Todd befriended a young nun (I believe it was after the Marty rape). But see, I would love to see it from the very beginning.
    I think if they were to release it, they would have to do it year by year. You just sent me down memory lane a bit. I started watching with my grandma as a kid. I was in Kindergarten so it had to be 1980. I remember Todd and the nun. I think you are right, it was shortly after the rape issue.

I agree with you about Nash. I'm getting irritated that Jessica professes her love for Nash, but doesn't want to break Antonio's heart so she just tortures Nash. Who does she want to be with after all? Besides, I think Antonio heard Nash ask God not to punish Jessica for loving him. They need to nix the Antonio / Jessica marrige and move on!

Well, at least they aren't going drag out Jessica's illness for much longer. I'm waiting to see if she'll be save...

Click to see Spoiler:
    It is being reported that Jessica has liver cancer and the only chance to save her is if Antonio agrees to donate a portion of his liver (livers can regenerate). This is only discovered AFTER she tells him she's in love with Nash. Does he love her enough to save her?

Jeez, what a ridiculous storyline, if that spoiler is true, mibx2mom. I mean, seriously
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jessica is related to half of Llanview and Antonio - who is NOT a blood relative - is the ONLY suitable donor? Please. Sometimes I hate this show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

You would think Natalie would be a better alternative - they are supposed to be twins after all. The storyline is a typical soap story.

I just saw something that could be a major reveal! See, I haven't really been paying that much attention to Marty with her little flashes so I wasn't aware of what was going on until just now. I saw one of Marty's flashes and if I didn't know any better, I'd say that maybe Marty killed Spencer? Wow!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

You think like one of the writers - apparently John is going to start suspecting Marty after he realizes what she's freaking about. If that's the case thou, why is David covering up for her? David told Dorian he didn't do it, but he knew who did. I don't recall a Marty / David connection. They always intertwine everything so I guess anything is possible.

I think the only reason he's covering for Marty is probably because he hated Spencer so he doesn't want whoever did it to have to pay for it because he felt Spencer got what was coming to him.

+ Reply to Thread