+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Okay. Please tell me I'm not the only one who's getting really really annoyed with Tate Harmon! God, he's really getting on my last nerve. I want to see Rex go back to his criminal days and be the man to cause his demise. Writers, if you ever read these forums, please please get rid of "The Tate." How irritating is that? WTH is that all about? "The Tate"? That brings me back to an old episode of Seinfeld. There was a character who was getting married and they always put "The" in front of his name. "The Drake". What is up with that?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm glad to see that it's not just me. I'm sure Rex is going to have a few choice words to say after seeing The View. Some family members of "the waste -- I mean the Tate" are supposed to be coming to Llanview. Perhaps that will shake it up a little and cause some chaos for him...

I have to wonder when Layla and Vincent are going to get back together... He's sniffing up that tree again, but it also seems he's after Natalie as well... Makes the mind wonder.

I would also like to see Jessica finally walk away from Antonio. They aren't a good match anymore. When she was "whimpy," for lack of a better term, their characters blended well; now that she has integrated the Tess & Jess personalities and is more independent they just don't blend.

I guess time will tell.

I had a thought... Is Jessica pregnant and that's what's causing her dizziness and nausea???? That would be a plot twist for the triangle.... Better bust out the gloves for Antoinio and Nash

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2363504;
    I had a thought... Is Jessica pregnant and that's what's causing her dizziness and nausea???? That would be a plot twist for the triangle.... Better bust out the gloves for Antoinio and Nash
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Any thoughts on the Todd stabbing? I know Rex was kind of cryptic about that yesterday (or today whatever) but I honestly don't think that he did it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think Rex paid off the adoption lady to give Todd a false lead. Rex did state that he was planning on sending Todd down a trail that leads to the death certificate. I'm not quite sure what to think... I just want to see how it's going to play out once Todd does discover that Tommy is his son. Marcie will cry, Michael will loose it, and the light bulb will go off in John's head: but will a judge give the baby back to Todd?

But who stabbed Todd?

I think the adoption lady sent him to a vacant apartment so he wouldn't find anything. Perhaps one of the junkies the cops were telling Blair about came across a "wealthy looking" white man and thought he could rob Todd for his next fix, and then figured someone would come looking for him so he chose to move his victim.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For long time OLTL fans who remember him, for Nathan Fillion fans, just letting you know he's getting great reviews in the movie Waitress where he is the romantic lead opposite what's her name... Felicity from the TV show of that name. Keri Russell, right? The movie is supposed to be only OK but they are supposed to have great chemistry.

according to an article I read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jessica is diagnosed with Hepetitis C. It's revealed that when she was Tess, she shared a needle (full of Heroine) with a junkie which is how she contracted the disease. Things get worse when she is later diagnosed with Liver Cancer. They will also be testing baby Bree for Hep C. They better not kill Jess or that baby or I will no longer watch OLTL.
    I really hope Henry wises up and hits Brittany right where it hurts. But does anyone know what pills he is taking?

+ Reply to Thread