+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Re: One Life To Live

Did they air Tuesday's show? I recorded it, but they were broadcasting the tribute to those lost in the VT tragedy, and I must say that was a very moving ceremony.

I don't know if they did or not. I'm going to try to catch it on SoapNet.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

If it was on at all, it would be on Soapnet. The tribute didn't end until just before 4:00pm.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So, when exactly is Jessica going to fess up to Antonio? They did not air the show on Wednesday, in case anyone wondered.

There's supposed to be an accident that affects the Nash/Jessica/Antonio triangle and I hope they don't drag it out too long. I just don't like Antonio with Jessica. I think it was awsome to see him finally blow up at her. I think I got so irritated with their relationship because he was more a caregiver than partner to her and it lessed her character as a result.

I don't know if anyone was watching when Jessica was involved with Christian years and years ago, but she used to have a personality and her relationships were more balanced. I stopped watching for a few years because life just happened and I got busy, so I'm not sure when the dynamic changed, but I don't like they way they have made her for the last two years. At least with Nash, the dynamic is more of a normal couple. They argue and make up, play nice and then the cycle starts over again.

I'm waiting for Talia and Antonio to pair up as I think they would make an interesting couple. Talia has been a very elusive person so far and I think her character has some potential.

I'd also like to see Todd & Blair back together. They've only been together for what seems like forever (I believe it's been 16-17 years). Todd & Evangeline are another couple I've about had it with. They are just too different in too many ways and really don't have a lot in common. Those two just don't seem all that believable.

The accident I think is someone (I think it's Jaimie) gets hit by a car. I've only half heard the previews after the show and I think someone says that Jaimie was hit by a car and then Antonio is telling Jess that he can't do this without her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I didn't want to say it because I don't know when it is going to happen, but it is Jamie.

I think Antonio's response is pretty funny considering the way he scolded Jessica... Although tragedy has a way of bringing people closer.

Must happen at the very beginning of the week because it's already in the newest SOD that Jamie's already been hit so it must happen on Monday. Hope they don't kill her. She's so adorable.

They're not going to kill her. She's going to be saved in the knick of time.

Good. It would be a shame to get rid of such a beautiful, adorable little girl. So how long is it going to take before Starr has a knock down drag out with that little snit, Brittany?!

Not soon enough if you ask me. I wish Starr would come into some of her parents jeans and knock that Brittney chick down a few pegs.

+ Reply to Thread