+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

I have to say this is a twist I was not expecting.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Blair is supposed to sleep with Christian!!!!
    It is now posted on one of the spoiler sites I visit weekly. I think that will go over like a ton of bricks ~ I agree with your couples breakdown. Especially the Talia / Antonio - She has skeletons in her closet, she has to potential to be unstable given her alleged role in 9/11. Antonio would have the perfect person to help and protect. He just seems to go for that type.

I have a feeling Brittney's character is going to be obliterated by Starr, and I can't wait. Starr is the product of the masters of revenge afterall...

*gasp* Did anyone watch today? I'll kinda give a brief recap as much as I can remember.
    Nash/Jessica:Nash told Jessica that he doesn't want to be around her anymore because she chose Antonio and it hurts him too much to be around her. He demanded that when she talks about their daughter to him that she refer to her as Brennan (since that's the name she had originally). He totally snapped and literally punched a hole wall. Jessica left in tears and Nash stood almost crying. (I wanted to reach through the screen and pull him into a huge hug.)
    Talia/Antonio:Talia went back to the site of the Capricorn fire wired up with a video/sound device much like they had in Titanic only much smaller as it's portable. Talia found a military coin or something and was knocked out cold by who we believe to be the arsonist. The arsonist took the medallion (or whatever) and walked away.
    Christian/Layla/Todd/Evangaline: Christian finally told Vange the truth that it wasn't Layla that he slept with at Lantano Mountain but Blaire. Vange once again tried to convince Chris that she and Todd are only friends but he didn't buy it. Vange threatened to tell Todd that Chris slept with Blaire.
    The Palaceorian was livid that Vikki crashed her date with Clint. John and Nat tried to talk things out and admitted that they don't want to lose each other. Just then, the robbers that robbed Foxy Roxy's the night before robbed everyone at the Palace. They even took John's mother's engagement ring that he had in his pocket. Miles distracted one guy long enough to try and knock him down. John sprung into action and started to struggle with the other guy for the gun. The gun went off and we knew someone had to have been hit but we didn't know who. After they took the guys down, Dorian looked at the entrance and saw Blaire bleeding (it looked like the shoulder) from a gunshot wound. Blaire said "I'm fine, really" just before collapsing on the floor.
    I think that about covers it. If anyone can think of anything else, please post.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Poor Natalie... John doesn't want to marry you. Boo Hoo -- Get over it. I guess you could say I'm not a big Natalie fan.

I must say the show has been putting me to sleep lately. They need to come up with more exciting storylines....

I don't know about any of you, but I have to say I like the integrated Jessica better than the old one. Tess was very extreme in her emotions and just seemed trashy (before Nash), the old Jessica was too passive and prissy; but the new and improved Jessica has come down to earth some and actually is a very good blend of the two.

I don't like Todd & Evangeline as a couple. They just irritate me. Todd belongs with Blair and the sooner that happens the better off they'll be. Them being together might be enough to tighten the reigns on Starr (Yeah Right....) From what I've read, it looks like they are in for an adventure together soon.

I wonder who the arsonist is going to have ties to in Llanview.

Supposedly Miles is supposed to have some major shockers coming... Makes one wonder.

I know it's not Miles but I can't imagine him knowing anyone who's a white supremist. This subject is very touchy for me so I'm having a hard time watching this storyline now that we know that the Arsonist is part of a WS group.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was thinking he met someone in the sanitarium and doesn't yet know about the white supremacy side of this person, and then I started thinking about Tate as another possible connection.

If you have had personal issues due to race, or religion, then I'm sorry. It's just not right, and nobody should have to endure that small minded mentality. I think the powers that be are going to this dark place to raise awareness that this stuff still happens in 2007, it just doesn't get a lot of media attention because officials are reluctant to label anything as "hate crimes" for instilling fear into the general public.

Nah, Tate would make no sense seeing as how he's been drooling all over Adriana and Layla.

I didn't mean Miles or Tate were the arsonists, rather they had some connection to them. Nobody moves into Llanview without having a connection to sombody.

That's true.

+ Reply to Thread