+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

I watched it today and was so pleased to see DV back. And just as funny as usual. Did Antonio hear Jessica talking to Nash about sleeping together? I got the impression that he did.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't think he did. He commented to Christian that the conversation between Christian Nash & Jessica looked intense. Christian is dropping hints that something is going on. He makes comments like "I'd rather know about Evangeline and Todd then have them messing around behind my back like other people do" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    So we should wish you more sickness?
    YES!!! I could go for a bout of contagious pneumonia.. something that keeps me away from work for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2267568;
    You have to love Starr's character. She has such a fire in her belly. Did you see her go off on Blair, and then get smart with Todd about Evangeline?? She reminds me of my daughters and that terrifies me - because my girls are only 7.
    Luckily Starr is just a product of her parentage so I think you're going to be fine. Or.... are you more like Blair than you're willing to admit???? Heh

How do you think the triangle with Nash Jessica and Antonio will play out? I really hope Nash & Jessica end up together. I like Antonio, but, I think he meshed well with the pre-Tess Jessica and now Jessica just seems to be forcing the affection. It doesn't seem to work now, but Nash and Jessica have the chemistry. I think it would be pretty funny to see Jessica back with Christian. Nobody would see that one coming -- don't get me wrong, I don't think that would be a good match up, but it would deffinately mix it up a little.
    You know... I've never really cared for Nash as I find him kind of droll and obnoxious, but I agree that this Jessica doesn't mesh with Antonio any longer. She doesn't have the innocence that can benefit from Antonio's male protectiveness. I think it definitely might be fun to see her back with Christian.. both of them are passionate and a bit naughty.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

BUt towards the end when Jessica was yelling at Nash about how Antonio can't know that they slept together, Antonio was in the hallway just outside his room and he had a look like he heard her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

nilesgirl... I just caught that scene and I don't think Antonio heard anything. Jessica was still relatively whispering so I don't think Antonio could hear it just inside his room, but her conversation with Nash was definitely quite heated so I think he's putting two and two together.

I'm actually starting to get on the Jessica/Nash bandwagon as much as I love Antonio.

previews showed Antonio asking Chris "Is there something that you've been wanting to tell me... something that you think I should know????"

He's a smart boy. Jessica's toast.

I think Antonio is starting to realize 2+2=4 and the Nash / Tess relationship isn't so innocent, but he has blind faith in Jessica. If she says nothing is going on, he's going to believe her; at least until someone gives him some insight. I think even if Christian tells him anything, he's not goint to react, he'll ask Jess & Nash, they'll deny it and he'll drop it. I predict he'll believe them if he confronts them and they deny it; but he'll be more observant of them when they are together and he'll bust their little trist wide open.

I missed Friday's show and was hoping someone could recap for me; but it doesn't seem that anyone is out there anymore. Oh well, I personally am tired of Natalie - I don't know what it is about her, but I just don't like her... I think she's too dependent and she draggs down John. What a shame. I'm also getting tired of the Nash Antonio, and Tess triangle. Put Tess & Nash together already and then tie up Antonio with someone like Evangeline - that'll spike Christian's ire. There's supposed to be some new guy coming to town and making trouble for Jess & Antonio, so I'll wait and see; but they need to punch it up a little and make it more exciting ~~ ooh a fire at a night club that was virtually empty; with the exception of the two half naked people in the storage closet and the husband of one of the two half naked people... Thrilling...

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2277943;
    I missed Friday's show and was hoping someone could recap for me; but it doesn't seem that anyone is out there anymore. Oh well, I personally am tired of Natalie - I don't know what it is about her, but I just don't like her... I think she's too dependent and she draggs down John. What a shame. I'm also getting tired of the Nash Antonio, and Tess triangle. Put Tess & Nash together already and then tie up Antonio with someone like Evangeline - that'll spike Christian's ire. There's supposed to be some new guy coming to town and making trouble for Jess & Antonio, so I'll wait and see; but they need to punch it up a little and make it more exciting ~~ ooh a fire at a night club that was virtually empty; with the exception of the two half naked people in the storage closet and the husband of one of the two half naked people... Thrilling...
    I honestly don't remember what happened Friday except that Jessica was told by Marty to write down the name of the man she could see herself spending the rest of her life with. We're left to believe the name was Antonio because she broke it off with Nash. That's about all I remember from Friday.
    I don't want "Tess" back but I definitely want Jessica with Nash. Supposedly, a whole bunch of people are supposed to get stranded in the snow this week and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Blair is supposed to sleep with Christian!!!!
    I personally would like to see Antonio end up with what's her face. Talia? The red-head cop that seems to have some kind of skeletons in her closet. (Wonder if we'll ever find out what they are.) So here are the pairings I'd like to see:
    Antonio with Talia (or whatever her name is)
    Jessica and Nash
    Natalie and John (sorry Jatalie haters but it just needs to be)
    Marty and Miles (That ought to be interesting)
    Blair and Todd (They just belong together no matter what!)
    Vang and Christian (They need to get back together)
    Starr and Cole (Can't wait to see a knock down drag out fight between Starr and that snot nosed brat Brittany)
    Clint and Vikki
    Dorian and David
    And we need to get some lovin' for Roxie. Maybe she could hook up with Nigel again.
    and of course one of my favorite couples right now:
    Rex and Adriana

+ Reply to Thread