+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

I get the weekly email from ABC Daytime and apparently
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David Vickers is on his way back to town! *does happy dance* He may be a suspect in Spencer's murder. I hope he's innocent and back in town permanently!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I always thought he added some humor to the show, Critical, so that makes me happy, too!

I read some spoilers and found out Dorian is falsely arrested and is basically used as a decoy to lure David Vickers back to town -- I don't know how to block out the spoiler stuff, but I tried to conceal it...

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2265852;
    I read some spoilers and found out Dorian
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is falsely arrested and is basically used as a decoy to lure David Vickers back to town
    -- I don't know how to block out the spoiler stuff, but I tried to conceal it...
    mibx2mom, to spoiler, simply do the following: [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] only without the spaces. I took the liberty of doing it for you this time.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thank you.

No problem Did anyone watch today that can give me a recap?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Rex & Michael tried to figure out who killed spencer and then John let them go. His parting words for Michael were not to keeep secrets because they always find their way to the surface. He told him there were two options, Michael could let it blow up, or Michael could tell the side he would want people to know.

Starr blasted Blair and blamed her for Todd's relationship with Evangeline and then stormed out. Todd & Evangeline talked about their kiss and what it meant, and almost kissed again, when Starr walked in. Star walked in on Todd about to kiss Evangeline while Evangeline was wearing a bathrobe and had a fit.

At the end of the episode, John took Dorian in for questioning and once he put her in the cell, he took her picture. She was livid because he wouldn't let her call her lawyer.

Jessica, Christian, and Nash had another conversation about keeping things a secret from Antonio. Jessica told Christian that they had a deal and Christian repeated it with emphasis on the word had.

I didn't catch the entire show as I started to doze about 1/2 way through it.

It will be interesting to see how Spencers murder investigation goes, and how the arson storyline is going to be played out.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David Vickers is the killer; and a white supremacy group is responsible for the arson attacks
    Last edited by mibx2mom; 03-06-2007 at 12:19 PM.

You caught the gist of it, mibx2mom.

Towards the end they show Dorian talking with Blair in jail. Dorian did pick up on the fact that John had said to her "I didn't say you did" when Dorian had insisted that she didn't kill Spencer. That, and the cellphone picture, really made her wonder what was going on. The last scene of the show showed John telling Natalie goodbye and that he was going away for an indeterminate period of time, and then getting on a plane, I believe.

Loved Star's reaction to the news that Aunt Dorian was in jail. Basically... Aunt Dorian's in jail for murder, my father's Y, my mother is Z, and they think I'm the one in trouble? She laughed... and so did I.

Who is the guy... the baseball player (is it Tate??)... and what does he want with Adriana?? He was talking with Adriana in the hospital when Rex called her to let her know that he was out of jail. The look on his face was not one of happiness.

I only get to watch this show on sick days. I miss the little background details!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So we should wish you more sickness? I'll be sad if the spoiler above is true. I'll miss
    Click to see Spoiler:
    DV

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2267236;
    You caught the gist of it, mibx2mom.

Towards the end they show Dorian talking with Blair in jail. Dorian did pick up on the fact that John had said to her "I didn't say you did" when Dorian had insisted that she didn't kill Spencer. That, and the cellphone picture, really made her wonder what was going on. The last scene of the show showed John telling Natalie goodbye and that he was going away for an indeterminate period of time, and then getting on a plane, I believe.

Loved Star's reaction to the news that Aunt Dorian was in jail. Basically... Aunt Dorian's in jail for murder, my father's Y, my mother is Z, and they think I'm the one in trouble? She laughed... and so did I.

Who is the guy... the baseball player (is it Tate??)... and what does he want with Adriana?? He was talking with Adriana in the hospital when Rex called her to let her know that he was out of jail. The look on his face was not one of happiness.

I only get to watch this show on sick days. I miss the little background details!
    Tate is interested in Adrianna.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he is supposed to create a few speed bumps in their relationship

You have to love Starr's character. She has such a fire in her belly. Did you see her go off on Blair, and then get smart with Todd about Evangeline?? She reminds me of my daughters and that terrifies me - because my girls are only 7.

How do you think the triangle with Nash Jessica and Antonio will play out? I really hope Nash & Jessica end up together. I like Antonio, but, I think he meshed well with the pre-Tess Jessica and now Jessica just seems to be forcing the affection. It doesn't seem to work now, but Nash and Jessica have the chemistry. I think it would be pretty funny to see Jessica back with Christian. Nobody would see that one coming -- don't get me wrong, I don't think that would be a good match up, but it would deffinately mix it up a little.
    Last edited by mibx2mom; 03-06-2007 at 06:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread