+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

It's Capricorn that goes up in flames, and they are trapped in the basement or something.

I think you could be right about Miles. He fits the build of the masked figure they showed lighting up Nora's house. When he was in Marty's office he point blank said he has been institutionalized his entire life and isn't quite sure how the real world works yet (hence his need for a shrink).

But why would he try to set up Christian? It's too coinsidental. The turpentine, torching two of Vincent's buildings, the blue prints on his computer of Vincent's buildings etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2247956;
    It's Capricorn that goes up in flames, and they are trapped in the basement or something.

I think you could be right about Miles. He fits the build of the masked figure they showed lighting up Nora's house. When he was in Marty's office he point blank said he has been institutionalized his entire life and isn't quite sure how the real world works yet (hence his need for a shrink).

But why would he try to set up Christian? It's too coinsidental. The turpentine, torching two of Vincent's buildings, the blue prints on his computer of Vincent's buildings etc.
    TY for clearing that up about the next fire. As far as setting up Christian, I'm not sure. Maybe Vincent and the Veiga's have some kind of connection to Miles that we don't know about yet. This is the first we've heard about Miles, right? I mean he was never on the show before that we know of? So maybe they will throw in some lost connection. Maybe Spencer gave him a list of people to go after before he died.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The connections between people always amaze me. Miles is Mitch Lawrence's brother... who if I recall correctly was Jessica's father or something goofy like that. It wouldn't suprise me if Miles is the one to tell Todd about baby Tommy. Michael is waiting for that bomb to drop.

Can anyone update me on the 2/21; a VCR glitch provided me with visual but no audio.

Thanks.

What ridiculous writing. Trapped in a smoke filled room with a fire on the other side of the only exit what do these writers decide to have the characters do?

Why of course, rip each others clothes off and have fun!

Hey, if you're gonna die in a fire, with the one you profess to love (who isn't your spouse) and things are getting to hot all around you, why not ditch the clothes and make the heat bareable?

Only in the land of soaps!

Did anyone notice how quickly Nash & Jess got dressed once they heard Antonio? I love how they can go from getting hot & heavy with a fire right ouside the door, to throwing on their clothes on just in time for Antonio to break through the door and save the day. Now that's what I call timing.

Posted by Nilesgirl: Okay. Just a thought. Just throwing it out there. I already suspect Miles of killing Spencer. We know now that he's not the one setting the fires because he was in the club with Jess when we saw the arsonist in the storage area. But back to Spencer's killer. Another suspect just popped into my head. Are we 100 % sure that Margaret is really dead this time (did she actually die?)? My thought is Margaret would have a very good reason for killing Spencer. #1 if she thinks he killed her son like he told everyone else he did and #2 What he did to Todd who we all know she's infatuated with. She also would have a good reason to just leave Blair lying there unconcious afterwards. She has no love for Blair. Blair is the one person that was keeping her from Todd so why not. Here's the senerio. Margaret walks into Blair's room. She sees Spencer over Blair. She thinks he's already killed Blair. She kills Spencer and walks out of Blair's room. The only problem is that we still have no explanation for how the fibers from John's scarf got on Spencer's body.
    ETA: Oh, and of course, we're not going to find out who the mystery shoes belong to until at least Monday. It ended with John looking at the surveillance tape and smiling and saying "I got you." But at least we know it wasn't Michael.

They never actually showed a dead Margaret, so that would be an interesting twist. It would blow my mind if they brought her back. I'd have to say the writers for OLTL & AMC have been colaborating with all of the "faked deaths."

But on one of the previews it shows John show up at Dorian's telling her she's under arrest after viewing the surveillance tape.

+ Reply to Thread