+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: One Life To Live

Just Spencer's video will being viewed. I loved Dorian's inheritance - a mirror so she can see the lonliest most pathetic woman. It was great. Dorian is the character you love to hate. The show wouldn't be the same without her, but she's just so devious that it's easy to hate her.

I really don't like Jessica and Antonio. I hope she and Nash just do it already and spice it up Tess style. I think that would be awesome! The writters seem to be working up to it, I just hope they bring out more of Tess in Jess. I loved the chemistry between Tess and Nash and would be thrilled to see more of it.

So according to previews, Nora's house is supposed to be the next target of the arsonist. Any thoughts as to who's doing this and why? I can see Lindsay wanting to set Nora's house on fire. She hates Nora but she would never ever risk Matthew's life. Hmmm... okay. We need to think like Llanview-ites. Who do we know from Llanview past that would want revenge on the people of Llanview? Carlo Hesser? I thought I heard he was coming back. Maybe that psycho ex of Carlo's that has now saved both of Todd's children with bone marrow? What was her name? The blonde chick.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The build of the person that Talia let get away yesterday didn't look fem at all. What about that Ricky kid that Star was all buddy buddy with? He has reason to hate Vincent, and to want to set up Christian if he didn't really believe Christian was doped up for the last fight. Now watch, they will have it be a personal link to Talia - the she cop with attitude.

I really wish Jessica and Nash would just get together already!

Quote Originally Posted by mibx2mom;2241140;
    The build of the person that Talia let get away yesterday didn't look fem at all. What about that Ricky kid that Star was all buddy buddy with? He has reason to hate Vincent, and to want to set up Christian if he didn't really believe Christian was doped up for the last fight. Now watch, they will have it be a personal link to Talia - the she cop with attitude.

I really wish Jessica and Nash would just get together already!
    I think Talia may have been raped years ago and that's why she's acting the way she's been acting lately like with the guy she let get away. I can get why Ricky would want revenge against Vincent but not setting up Christian and why would he target Nora?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    Well, this show is a lame disappointment today.

I agree. Last year's Valentine's special was much better with everyone doing a special song.

Okay. I'm getting annoyed with Blair, Todd and Marty trying so hard to keep Cole and Starr apart. Todd and Blair want them apart because Cole's mother is Marty and she set Spencer free. Marty wants them apart because Todd is Starr's father. Haven't these people ever heard that the harder you try to keep them apart, the more likely they'll be to be together. Every time Marty and the Mannings try and seperate them, it just pushes them closer together. If they keep doing this, Starr and Cole will just end up running away together.

How old are they?? Like 15, 16? I agree with you Nilesgirl, they will run away together and make everyone nuts. I'll add to it, when they come back, she'll be pregers and it'll blow up.

I think Miles killed Spencer and has been the one setting the fires in Llanview. As far as Vincent's first property goes, I don't think he knew who's property it was. And I don't think he knew that Teddy was inside. He just burned it. Then came the 2nd property. Then one of Antonio's buildings. Now Nora's house. I honestly don't think these fires have anything to do with targeting specific people. If it is Miles, I think he's just a serial arsonist and serial arsonists don't care what property they set fire to. They're just looking for any building to torch. From the previews it looks like Nash's winery might be next??? It keeps showing Jess and Nash in Nash's winery that he just built and they tell each other that they love each other and then the VO says that it could go up in flames and we see part of the building collapse (or that's what it looks like) and Jessica screaming for Nash.

+ Reply to Thread