+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 149 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

All My Children

Since there is one for Y&R and GH, I thought I'd try one for each of my other 2 favs. If they get deleted, that's fine.
    Has anyone heard when Jeff Martin is supposed to be coming back and who is playing him? Erica playing murderess again is just too much. I know she has reasons for wanting Greg Madden dead but for crying out loud, Erica, let someone else have the fun for a change. Maybe Julia, Zack, Kendall, or Ryan should do it. Or even better. Greenlee comes back and does it. Oooor....Josh finds out the truth about his parentage and does it. Yeah, that would be great. I can't wait to see Jeff Martin again since I wasn't watching it when he was on the first time but I liked reading his story in the AMC scrapbook. I'm trying to remember if he's ever been back before now. If someone can recall, let me know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

You changed your avatar - love it (and him - yum yum)!

I have stopped watching AMC. The Janet story was soooo ridiculous, I couldn't watch it without gagging. Breaking up Zach and Kendall was irritating but matching her up again with Ryan the control freak was the last straw. Enough! (But, I still read the recaps).

All I know is that Jeff Martin is coming back. It will stink if they don't have the same actor come back. That whole storyline would be a waste with a new actor in that role. Didn't he come back for Phoebe's funeral? I can't remember. AMC has brought back "old" actors for various events through the years. I think they brought a lot of people back when they rebuilt Joe and Ruth's house after it was destroyed (from fire, flood, tonardo...who knows?) many years ago.

I'm taping the show right now but I end up fast-forwarding through most of it. At this point, I'm watching Dixie and that's it. I can't wait for Di to get smacked down when Tad finds out that she knew Dixie was alive. My question is: Will they end up finding "baby" Kate and how old will she be? David is really creeping me out with his Dixie obsession. I've never been a big fan of that character, but he's moving off into stalkerland now. I love how he's been in love with Dixie this whole time....except for the time when he was married to Anna, right?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Unless they age her Kate should only be about 5 or 6.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

If I remember correctly, Jeff Martin was played by Charles Frank, who has done a lot of other things and who has a very recognizable face and voice.

Thinking back, I think Jeff eventually married Mary Kinnicott (sp?) who was played by Susan Blanchard and the actors got and remained married in real life.

I'm not sure if he was the original Jeff Martin, but he did play the character the longest and is the one most remembered.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

As soon as it was established that Dixie was alive I KNEW that she would be connected to Greg Madden! He is really turning out to be one malicious bastard. Do you think he is selling babies on the black market or something? Also, anyone catch how he told Kendall that in a way the babies he helps create are "All My Children"? Do you think he is one of those ego maniacs who who wants to populate the Earth with his demon spawn by impregnating women with his sperm and then selling the children to wealthy couples all over the world? Maybe he is racist, and doesn't want to reproduce with Julia, which would explain why he turned her away? All I can say is I am so sick of Kendall, Ryan and the baby.

I'm looking forward to the return of Jeff Martin. I'm hoping this gives Erica some better material. I'm sorry, but her "New Beginnings" interview segments are SO LAME!! And even though I've only watched the show a couple of years, I can tell that the "Erica the Murderess" storyline as already been played (I'm guessing several times). Dixie's the one that's gonna bring him down, with Tad's help.

Anyone notice that Di had a strange change of personality on Monday? She was very angered and threatened by Dixie after David spoke to her. My guess is they are gonna gradually make her a villainess, but I hope that doesn't happen, because I like how complicated Di is. But you have to admit that there has got to be something delusional about her if she REALLY thinks that she can marry Tad, and have a life with him, knowing that the love of his life/her half-sister is still alive.

Poor J.R. is in for another big blow. I feel so bad for this kid. He continues to wear his heart on his sleeve and then get it taken away from him. Then he gets all wrath and vengeful. I hope he and Babe survive this, because I really like them together.

My thoughts this week.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I have been warching AMC forever. No matter how ludicrous of the stories, I always watch. I do remember Jeff, I don't know if the same actor will play him. The last time I saw Jeff was when Erica gave birth ti Biancia.

I am getting really sick of Ryan and Kendall, I wish they would just leave.
    Does anyone know if Cady McClain (Dixie) will be in the cast permanetally because she is not yet in the openning credits.
    Does anyone remember that Del and Kendall were once an item many years ago, I think they were married.....this is when Sarah Michelle Geller played Kendall. Since Del came back to Pine Valley, there was no interaction between Kendall and Del or any mention of them were ever together.

I wish they would bring back Nick Davis.

Actually, I think Ryan through Del in Kendall's face some time last week... kind of in the middle of an argument of how Kendall always picks the wrong men. But they haven't had any interaction, have they?

I enjoy Kendall when she's with Zach. Please let them get back together soon!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I kind of agree. "Kenach" (is that right?) is pretty good. I also would be interested to see a "Rulia" pairing. And please keep "Jily" together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere
    Does anyone remember that Del and Kendall were once an item many years ago, I think they were married.....this is when Sarah Michelle Geller played Kendall. Since Del came back to Pine Valley, there was no interaction between Kendall and Del or any mention of them were ever together.
    Actually Kendall and Del did run into each other last fall at the Roadside Bar. She and Greenlee were in the midst of their girl power best friends forever phase. Del approached them and Kendall got all flirty vixen on him saying that they "almost married". Then Greenlee made him leave. Big surprise.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

+ Reply to Thread