+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3167485;
    Remember how Bianca used to act out when she was a child? She set the house on fire for some reason (I don't remember).
    Didn't she find her mother and Jack together when Erika was still married to Travis?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That might've been it, yes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Why do I think Kathy's acting out is going to end up injuring Jenny?
    Well, if Jenny were out of the picture I bet Crystal and Adam would end up back together... There'd be no reason for her to be with Tad anymore.. Ok, now I'm rooting for one child to kill another.. I'm evil.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I love evil Kathy,lol. I hope she sends Babydoll's Mama to a much needed death or at least a coma so we can't hear her speak.

What I don't understand about Kathy is why isn't she in some therapy or something? She lost her "parents" in a car crash was raised by Julia who she didn't know then Julia dies and she finds out Tad and Dixie (who she didn't know) were/are her parents. I can understand her hanging onto Tad though since she always had a bond with him. Krystal never stood a chance.

I would love to see Emma tell her nut case Mommy that she doesn't want to play with Kathy anymore because she is mean or not nice anymore something!! That would be fun.

Was anyone else distracted by Annie's earrings swinging to and fro? They were making me sleepy.. and now i have the feeling like I...must...kill...Greenlee....
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3169181;
    Was anyone else distracted by Annie's earrings swinging to and fro? They were making me sleepy.. and now i have the feeling like I...must...kill...Greenlee....
    Please do, I'll even help.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Kathy has become an evil little child, but I know that a lot of times children do have major issues with the whole "step parent" idea. Many children feel like the step is going to try and take the place of the real parent so Kathy feels as though Krystal is trying to take Dixie's place as her mommy.
    Taking the place of Dixie? I don't feel Kathy feels threatened by this, even though Dixie is her biological mother, Kathy never knew Dixie.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3169571;
    Taking the place of Dixie? I don't feel Kathy feels threatened by this, even though Dixie is her biological mother, Kathy never knew Dixie.
    Okay, then, Julia or even her adopted mother (whom she knew as her real mom). Another issue is the fear that Tad will be taken from her. Think about it. In just a few short years, she has lost her "parents", then she lost Julia and now she's reunited with the man who actually is her father so now that she's really bonding with him as her dad, she's afraid that he will be taken from her, too. Part of me reall feels bad for Kathy but the other part just says that they really need to put a stop to it right now before something really horrible happens.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3169686;
    Okay, then, Julia or even her adopted mother (whom she knew as her real mom). Another issue is the fear that Tad will be taken from her. Think about it. In just a few short years, she has lost her "parents", then she lost Julia and now she's reunited with the man who actually is her father so now that she's really bonding with him as her dad, she's afraid that he will be taken from her, too. Part of me reall feels bad for Kathy but the other part just says that they really need to put a stop to it right now before something really horrible happens.
    If the horrible gets Krystal off my screen then all is well.

+ Reply to Thread