+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 149 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3160802;
    Kendall is killing me right now. Greenlee stole her son and almost killed him and yet she forgive her. Anne, who I have no love for was there for her and never hurt her child and she wants to toss her under a bus.
    Well Greenlee and Kendall have history, something Annie and Kendall don't have, and don't forget, Kendall wasn't all miss perfect either, framing Greenlee almost got her husband and Greenlee killed, not to mention Kendall slept with Aidan during it all. All and all, Greenlee and Kendall have their ups and downs, but when its all said and done, they always go back to being friends, they have alot of history together.

As for Crystal going back to Adam, I hope that will never happen. No way, no respectable woman would ever do that herself. Adam stole her baby and gave her away, didn't let up on it, and made it into an awful situation...so um no. No. No. No. No. No. Granted, this is soap world after all...

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3165252;
    Well Greenlee and Kendall have history, something Annie and Kendall don't have, and don't forget, Kendall wasn't all miss perfect either, framing Greenlee almost got her husband and Greenlee killed, not to mention Kendall slept with Aidan during it all. All and all, Greenlee and Kendall have their ups and downs, but when its all said and done, they always go back to being friends, they have alot of history together.

As for Crystal going back to Adam, I hope that will never happen. No way, no respectable woman would ever do that herself. Adam stole her baby and gave her away, didn't let up on it, and made it into an awful situation...so um no. No. No. No. No. No. Granted, this is soap world after all...

History or no history you almost kill my kid then we have no friendship. Greenlee deserves whatever she gets. Too bad almost wasn't good enough to kill her. I don't consider either of them friends just convienent allies.

Crystal needs to leave Joey Buttafucco, I mean Tad and go back to Adam.

FORT Fogey

Kendall and Greenlee need to ride off into the sunset together. Pine Valley would be a much better place without them IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3165308;
    History or no history you almost kill my kid then we have no friendship. Greenlee deserves whatever she gets. Too bad almost wasn't good enough to kill her. I don't consider either of them friends just convienent allies.
    ICAM! I hate GreenMe!

Spoiler........
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dr. David Hayward, the narcissistic, manipulative jerk is coming back to Pine Valley, once again played by Vincent Irizarry.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

FORT Fogey

I saw that news earlier today. Woo Hoo!!!!

Yes!!!!!!

I guess that's good news since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he got killed off the Young and the Restless. I liked him better on AMC anyway.

Woohoo I look forward to it.

Kathy is scaring me... haha
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Kathy has become an evil little child, but I know that a lot of times children do have major issues with the whole "step parent" idea. Many children feel like the step is going to try and take the place of the real parent so Kathy feels as though Krystal is trying to take Dixie's place as her mommy. I like that the writers are making her more "human" instead of constantly keeping her sugar-sweet. It's natural that Kathy wouldn't immediately go running into Krystal's arms with a big smile on her face.
    When Kathy daydreamed about playing "Go Away" with daddy and making Krystal disappear with the squirt gun, I thought it was very ridiculous. but then when Kathy asked Krystal to play a new game, I thought she was going to throw water on her or something. I hope Tad nips this thing in the bud because if he doesn't, that child is going to be even more evil than Chucky the Good Guy Doll. Remember how Bianca used to act out when she was a child? She set the house on fire for some reason (I don't remember). Why do I think Kathy's acting out is going to end up injuring Jenny?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread