+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3145712;
    Bite your tongue!!!!!!!!!!! Zach is the only reason for me to watch this show!
    I love Zach and Kendall!! The only way I'd want to see him leave is to go back to OLTL as Patrick. Now he was a romantic leading man..."Ah penny, brown penny, brown penny, I am looped in the loops of her hair..." I definitely developed an appreciation for Yeats during the "Thornhart years" .
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3146782;
    I love Zach and Kendall!! The only way I'd want to see him leave is to go back to OLTL as Patrick. Now he was a romantic leading man..."Ah penny, brown penny, brown penny, I am looped in the loops of her hair..." I definitely developed an appreciation for Yeats during the "Thornhart years" .
    Thorsten Kaye & Kaysar Riddha......Lord Have Mercy! haven't had crushes like these since I was a teenager! I could watch them watch paint dry!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I HATE the current writers of this show! Has there been a single episode in the last two months that has not included a character flashing back to a scene from a previous episode. That's just weak.

This love hexagon between Ryan, Greenlee, Aiden, Kendall, Zach and Annie is just nauseating. Poor poor Thorsten Kaye. I know he agreed to stay on the show under the condition that TPTB were going to give him better material, more scenes with Adam and Tad, the veteran actors on the show. He can't be happy with the way things are going. His scenes with Ryan are tolerable, and I actually like the chemistry between Zach and Greenlee, but the scenes with Kendall are like having teeth pulled. And you can just forget about Aiden. That guy CANNOT ACT. Even Thorsten can't draw out a good performance from him. And now that they have completely decimated Annie's character, how much longer are we going to be subjected to her lame plotting and lying, and more importantly, how long do we have to listen to Kendall whine about Annie being a psycho? If she really thinks that, why does her only concern seem to be for Greenlee, and not her son, who Annie is stepmother to??? You would think she wouldn't want him around her, right?

Speaking of Spike, are we ever going to see that boy walk???? Isn't he like over 2 years old now? All we ever see is Kendall, Rachel or Ryan hold him. The writers used to be rather good at incorporating the kids, but that's just one more thing that has declined. Emma is perhaps the only 6 year old I know who still takes naps during the day. And who has been looking after Little Jenny while Krystal makes out with Tad and Adam?
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

And you can just forget about Aiden. That guy CANNOT ACT.
    He can't act but he is some fine eye candy.

I seem to remember in one of the Soap Opera Digest that two people would be killed...Richie and ???. This was after Julia so I was thinking either Aiden or Annie. I've never liked Annie, even when they wrote her as a decent character - just felt like she had a tendency to be the person I'd come to dislike royally
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;3149239;
    I HATE the current writers of this show! Has there been a single episode in the last two months that has not included a character flashing back to a scene from a previous episode. That's just weak.

This love hexagon between Ryan, Greenlee, Aiden, Kendall, Zach and Annie is just nauseating. Poor poor Thorsten Kaye. I know he agreed to stay on the show under the condition that TPTB were going to give him better material, more scenes with Adam and Tad, the veteran actors on the show. He can't be happy with the way things are going. His scenes with Ryan are tolerable, and I actually like the chemistry between Zach and Greenlee, but the scenes with Kendall are like having teeth pulled. And you can just forget about Aiden. That guy CANNOT ACT. Even Thorsten can't draw out a good performance from him. And now that they have completely decimated Annie's character, how much longer are we going to be subjected to her lame plotting and lying, and more importantly, how long do we have to listen to Kendall whine about Annie being a psycho? If she really thinks that, why does her only concern seem to be for Greenlee, and not her son, who Annie is stepmother to??? You would think she wouldn't want him around her, right?

Speaking of Spike, are we ever going to see that boy walk???? Isn't he like over 2 years old now? All we ever see is Kendall, Rachel or Ryan hold him. The writers used to be rather good at incorporating the kids, but that's just one more thing that has declined. Emma is perhaps the only 6 year old I know who still takes naps during the day. And who has been looking after Little Jenny while Krystal makes out with Tad and Adam?
    Kendall is killing me right now. Greenlee stole her son and almost killed him and yet she forgive her. Anne, who I have no love for was there for her and never hurt her child and she wants to toss her under a bus.

I think Randi is beautiful and would be the perfect next "face of Fusion". I'm sure they can overlook her "sorted past". I mean they were willing to overlook Carmen's record and she's not half as pretty as Randi.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

If only Randi's sordid past were even slightly interesting.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I'm so tired of Crystal's bullcrappery about how Tad is the man for her.... Then why does she keep saying things like "it's not a conventional marriage"?

Why don't Kendall and Greenlee have their own offices? They just have desks out with everybody else, yet Fusion is supposedly some huge multi-million dollar company and they are the owners/ceos?

Oh, and i LOVE the idea of Carmen and Jack together!! Take THAT stupid Erica... I hope it's not a scheme they've come up with to make Erica realize she wants Jack and only Jack.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3164895;
    I'm so tired of Crystal's bullcrappery about how Tad is the man for her.... Then why does she keep saying things like "it's not a conventional marriage"?
    I completely agree! If she doesn't want to see him again, here's a clue - STOP going over there. It was not necessary to tell him in person. Seeing him in town is different but in his house, on his domain?! She does it because she loves him and all the promising to Tad won't change that, so I wish they'd just put them back together already.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread