+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 149 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

No, she did tell him that Petey knew about the accident. To which Adam replied "Oh, that little twerp. He won't be a problem."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Dear Local News,

That wet stuff coming down from the sky is called rain. There is no need to take off my "stories" to tell me it's raining outside. I wasn't even home to check the NH affiliate channel but I'm sure that was all about the rain as well.

So anyway, did anyone see today's episode? Did I miss anything?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3143410;
    Dear Local News,

That wet stuff coming down from the sky is called rain. There is no need to take off my "stories" to tell me it's raining outside. I wasn't even home to check the NH affiliate channel but I'm sure that was all about the rain as well.

So anyway, did anyone see today's episode? Did I miss anything?
    Umm..I don't remember much other than Annie had the kids (Colby, Cass and Drey) over and she's going to device a plan to set them up for her misdeeds. Umm...A paparazzo snapped photos of Erica and Samuel kissing and Jack caught him and walked in on their embrace. Ummm... Greenlee and Aidan professed their love to each other... Fletcher was following Cass and Randi got an eerie text message. Umm...That's about all I can remember. By the way, the only reason why they broke in is because several areas were receiving tornado warnings including parts of ME, NH and MA.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3143866;
    Umm..I don't remember much other than Annie had the kids (Colby, Cass and Drey) over and she's going to device a plan to set them up for her misdeeds. Umm...A paparazzo snapped photos of Erica and Samuel kissing and Jack caught him and walked in on their embrace. Ummm... Greenlee and Aidan professed their love to each other... Fletcher was following Cass and Randi got an eerie text message. Umm...That's about all I can remember. By the way, the only reason why they broke in is because several areas were receiving tornado warnings including parts of ME, NH and MA.
    Thanks for the recap! I just wish they'd have done the little scrolling warning at the bottom of the screen instead of taking off the whole show.

I officially HATE Annie. Ryan needs to leave her a** now! The fact that she's willing to let 3 innocent teenagers take the fall for something she did shows what a horrible monster she really is. Holy crap. Talk about showing her true colors. I want Ryan to find out about the letter regarding the Vasectomy that wasn't (the letter that was sent to him re the class action suit) and find out that Annie knew about it and deliberately got pregnant. Then, he can throw her out and sue her for custody of Emma. Once she's charged with Richie's murder, Ryan will be the only one able to take Emma anyway and poor Annie will be faced with the idea of having a baby in jail (which will also go to Ryan) and the he can move on and find someone new. NOT Greens. She is already involved with Aidan and I believe it should stay that way. No. He needs to find someone completely new. Annie needs to lose everything that matters to her.

Premium Member

you know this Annie storyline is so lame, she was so willing to sacrifice everything to keep Emma, now she is really ready to lose her to just keep Ryan (why he isn't all that).

OR......
    something can happen to Zach and leave Ryan free to reunite with Kendall, so all three of his children can live together.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

No, I love Zach!!! But, Annie definately needs to go. Chrystal and Adam just need to get together and be done with it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri;3145185;
    Chrystal and Adam just need to get together and be done with it already.
    Yeah definitely they need to hurry up. Crystal and Tad aren't in love. They need to stop pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3145175;
    OR......
    something can happen to Zach and leave Ryan free to reunite with Kendall, so all three of his children can live together.
    Bite your tongue!!!!!!!!!!! Zach is the only reason for me to watch this show!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

+ Reply to Thread