+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 149 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

  1. #921
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,421

    Re: All My Children

    One of these days she'll start looking like Phoebe... too overly made up with wrinkles.... Also just jealous. One of the moms in my kid's nursery school had been in high school with her... so I also see her as "about" my age.

  2. #922
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,653

    Re: All My Children

    Erica Kane is the reason I watch this show. I find Erica to be entertaining in a "Oh no she didn't " way.lol. Erica is great in my book.

  3. #923
    Premium Member waypast40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    526

    Re: All My Children

    I do love Erica,I just want her evil or to make trouble,she is too much of a a do -gooder now.In the old days when something was up...all thoughts went to her.
    It does look like she is headed for some extra loving!!!
    :

    I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

  4. #924
    FORT Freak laura302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    On the couch
    Posts
    244

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3089088;
    One of these days she'll start looking like Phoebe... too overly made up with wrinkles...

    Erica?? NEVER nono Botox baby!


    BTW I do tend to fast forward most of her scenes, hopefully I am not missing much.

  5. #925
    Chasing the clouds away Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    155

    Re: All My Children

    Does anyone know why AMC was a repeat on Friday. It opens up with Angie crying, running after the train that Jessse was on and a little while he emerges from the train and Angie and Jesse are finally together.

  6. #926
    FORT Fan val123elephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    257

    Re: All My Children

    because it was a holiday in the States. 4th of July.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

  7. #927
    Chasing the clouds away Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    155

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3107832;
    because it was a holiday in the States. 4th of July.
    Thank You val123elephant but I am from USA and I don't ever remember AMC repeating shows on the Fourth of July.,,, unless this something new.

  8. #928
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere;3110216;
    Thank You val123elephant but I am from USA and I don't ever remember AMC repeating shows on the Fourth of July.,,, unless this something new.
    I think they did it last year too.
    Anyway. SOD gave us this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Richie will die this week and the killer is Annie. I say good riddence. I was so tired of Richie.
    Now can someone please tell me why they decided to put this whole storyline with the new girl (Randi) onto the show? It doesn't seem to really be taking the show anywhere other than giving Jesse another reason to want to return to law enforcement so he can stop others from the same fate. But I'm already bored with it. I don't like her attitude towards people that are trying to help her. I find the whole thing rather dull. Is Randi a character that's been on the show before or did she only come on the show for this boring storyline and then she'll disappear as quickly as she arrived?
    So SOD has also said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pete Cortland will be returning and he'll be more mature. He'll be played by a new actor and will now be referred to as Peter to reflect his maturity. I forget the date of his arrival but I can't wait. Now they just have to bring Reggie back (maybe to help get Jack and Erica back together.
    I am not liking Erica and Samuel's new relationship. I want her with Jack and no one else. I've always been a "Jerica" fan.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  9. #929
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3110552;
    I think they did it last year too.
    Anyway. SOD gave us this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Richie will die this week and the killer is Annie. I say good riddence. I was so tired of Richie.
    Now can someone please tell me why they decided to put this whole storyline with the new girl (Randi) onto the show? It doesn't seem to really be taking the show anywhere other than giving Jesse another reason to want to return to law enforcement so he can stop others from the same fate. But I'm already bored with it. I don't like her attitude towards people that are trying to help her. I find the whole thing rather dull. Is Randi a character that's been on the show before or did she only come on the show for this boring storyline and then she'll disappear as quickly as she arrived?
    So SOD has also said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pete Cortland will be returning and he'll be more mature. He'll be played by a new actor and will now be referred to as Peter to reflect his maturity. I forget the date of his arrival but I can't wait. Now they just have to bring Reggie back (maybe to help get Jack and Erica back together.
    I am not liking Erica and Samuel's new relationship. I want her with Jack and no one else. I've always been a "Jerica" fan.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Richie


    Click to see Spoiler:
    Petey


    For as long as Reggie has been away at basketball camp, he should be Pro by now

  10. #930
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248

    Re: All My Children

    Why hasn't there been the usual "Stay tuned for scenes on the next All My Children" lately? Sometimes I enjoy that more than the episode itself. (Although it did always kind of irk me that they said ON and not FROM...)
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.