+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 149 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: All My Children

One of these days she'll start looking like Phoebe... too overly made up with wrinkles.... Also just jealous. One of the moms in my kid's nursery school had been in high school with her... so I also see her as "about" my age.

Erica Kane is the reason I watch this show. I find Erica to be entertaining in a "Oh no she didn't " way.lol. Erica is great in my book.

I do love Erica,I just want her evil or to make trouble,she is too much of a a do -gooder now.In the old days when something was up...all thoughts went to her.
    It does look like she is headed for some extra loving!!!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3089088;
    One of these days she'll start looking like Phoebe... too overly made up with wrinkles...

Erica?? NEVER nono Botox baby!

BTW I do tend to fast forward most of her scenes, hopefully I am not missing much.

Does anyone know why AMC was a repeat on Friday. It opens up with Angie crying, running after the train that Jessse was on and a little while he emerges from the train and Angie and Jesse are finally together.

because it was a holiday in the States. 4th of July.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3107832;
    because it was a holiday in the States. 4th of July.
    Thank You val123elephant but I am from USA and I don't ever remember AMC repeating shows on the Fourth of July.,,, unless this something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere;3110216;
    Thank You val123elephant but I am from USA and I don't ever remember AMC repeating shows on the Fourth of July.,,, unless this something new.
    I think they did it last year too.
    Anyway. SOD gave us this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Richie will die this week and the killer is Annie. I say good riddence. I was so tired of Richie.
    Now can someone please tell me why they decided to put this whole storyline with the new girl (Randi) onto the show? It doesn't seem to really be taking the show anywhere other than giving Jesse another reason to want to return to law enforcement so he can stop others from the same fate. But I'm already bored with it. I don't like her attitude towards people that are trying to help her. I find the whole thing rather dull. Is Randi a character that's been on the show before or did she only come on the show for this boring storyline and then she'll disappear as quickly as she arrived?
    So SOD has also said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pete Cortland will be returning and he'll be more mature. He'll be played by a new actor and will now be referred to as Peter to reflect his maturity. I forget the date of his arrival but I can't wait. Now they just have to bring Reggie back (maybe to help get Jack and Erica back together.
    I am not liking Erica and Samuel's new relationship. I want her with Jack and no one else. I've always been a "Jerica" fan.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3110552;
    I think they did it last year too.
    Anyway. SOD gave us this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Richie will die this week and the killer is Annie. I say good riddence. I was so tired of Richie.
    Now can someone please tell me why they decided to put this whole storyline with the new girl (Randi) onto the show? It doesn't seem to really be taking the show anywhere other than giving Jesse another reason to want to return to law enforcement so he can stop others from the same fate. But I'm already bored with it. I don't like her attitude towards people that are trying to help her. I find the whole thing rather dull. Is Randi a character that's been on the show before or did she only come on the show for this boring storyline and then she'll disappear as quickly as she arrived?
    So SOD has also said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pete Cortland will be returning and he'll be more mature. He'll be played by a new actor and will now be referred to as Peter to reflect his maturity. I forget the date of his arrival but I can't wait. Now they just have to bring Reggie back (maybe to help get Jack and Erica back together.
    I am not liking Erica and Samuel's new relationship. I want her with Jack and no one else. I've always been a "Jerica" fan.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Richie

Click to see Spoiler:
    Petey

For as long as Reggie has been away at basketball camp, he should be Pro by now

Why hasn't there been the usual "Stay tuned for scenes on the next All My Children" lately? Sometimes I enjoy that more than the episode itself. (Although it did always kind of irk me that they said ON and not FROM...)
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread