+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Just a silly pet peeve of mine.. What is up with sending children out of the room? Everytime a kid appears on the show it's to tell them to leave. It seems like every episode has a scene with a child being told to go into the kitchen and get a snack for themselves.. haha. It wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't spend so much time on the sappy "I love my children/I'd die for my children" dialogue. I know it's a soap and most soap themes cant take place in front of children.. but still.. This could be made into a drinking game. Two shots everytime a child is asked to leave.

Also, maybe I missed the explanation of this.. but why was there never a blood test for Jenny's paternity.. Obviously Krystal and Adam WERE getting it on at the time or else he would have questioned being the father, right? So... why are they so sure it's Tad's?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3027719;
    I would of LOVED to see real Noah come for Julia
    Complete with dreads!

Also, maybe I missed the explanation of this.. but why was there never a blood test for Jenny's paternity.. Obviously Krystal and Adam WERE getting it on at the time or else he would have questioned being the father, right? So... why are they so sure it's Tad's?

I think there was a blood test of sorts which is how Crystal found out Jenny was Tad's. I don't really remember the details but that much I do remember.

I agree about asking the kids to leave, good grief why have them there in the first place.

Today's episode was excellent! It was great to see what might have been with Tad and Dixie! The scenes between Adam and JR were very good also!

I really cant wait for the moment when Adam tells Tad that Kathy is Kate.. I hope they don't gyp us out of that moment! I'll be pissed!!

I know this is completely unreasonable of me... But... I really hate how awful everyone is TO Adam.. yes, I just said TO Adam.. :-) Yeah he's treated them really horrifically over the years but for some reason I hate people being mean to him. Maybe I pity him cuz he's old or something? haha.. It just seems like no one is willing to cut him any slack, yet they go around forgiving each other for all their terrible sins.

This is a longshot, but anyone else feel the same way at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3038960;
    I know this is completely unreasonable of me... But... I really hate how awful everyone is TO Adam.. yes, I just said TO Adam.. :-) Yeah he's treated them really horrifically over the years but for some reason I hate people being mean to him. Maybe I pity him cuz he's old or something? haha.. It just seems like no one is willing to cut him any slack, yet they go around forgiving each other for all their terrible sins.

This is a longshot, but anyone else feel the same way at all?
    I haven't watched AMC is a long time, but I think you may feel that way because David Canary is a very good actor. He is able to evoke sympathy for his character no matter what. It was much the same with the late Michael Zaslow as Roger Thorpe on GL.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree--he does awful things, but you understand why he does them, and in his heart there is usually a "good" reason (to him), like love of family, wanting to keep Liza, protecting one of his kids, etc. Of course usually no sane person would agree with him, but he gets you to see it from his side in some way.

Florimel and PWS I agree with you both completely.

Tad and Adam shaking hands today... Total BFFs!!! (A girl can dream, haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3040369;
    Florimel and PWS I agree with you both completely.

Tad and Adam shaking hands today... Total BFFs!!! (A girl can dream, haha)
    For once I like Tad.

+ Reply to Thread