+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 149 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

New actress for Colby is so...whats the word...she doesnt live up to the previous one. If its for story purposes, im gonna take a longshot and say that Colby and Frankie will be involved in a relationship and will require some steamy scenes which the previous one probably was too young to do...? lol i dont know, i just dont care for the new Colby.

With whats been going on lately, i think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ryan and Greenlee will get back together! YES! I never really cared for Annie to be honest...

I HATE the new Colby!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3020836;
    I HATE the new Colby!
    Aw, I'm the only one who likes her. The other one was so annoying to me. This one is much more womanly and less teen angsty..

Am I the only one loving the Dixie/Adam storyline? And today's episode so far is crazazy good!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Did anyone else cry today with Julia? I sobbed like a baby. . I don't understand why they had to do that. Why couldn't they just bring in someone new like they did with Michael on OLTL and Colby and Babe and God knows how many others? How do they decide which characters to kill when the actor leaves and which ones to renew with new actors?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I dont want to sound mean, but Julia is just one of the throw away characters in my honest opinion, she has not been featured in any major storyline, and really, she hasnt been much of a character since Jamie left long ago. She doesnt get any airtime and she's becoming a bland character.

I agree. There really hasn't been much to Julia's storyline for quite some time, short of her adopting Kathy. I actually groaned with her pithy dialogue lately, especially the attempted parental bonding conversation with Jackson at the wedding last week. Little Miss Julia became a know-it-all parent even though she has only recently adopted. It was silly.

I think deciding to kill her off was their way to push along the quick resolution of the Kathy/Kate identity situation.... especially with Tad in such a precarious position, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

There could have been plenty of good stories for Julia, but the writers chose to ram Kendall down our throats, then we got the return of RB which has flopped IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3026343;
    There could have been plenty of good stories for Julia, but the writers chose to ram Kendall down our throats, then we got the return of RB which has flopped IMO.
    For a while I thought that Julia and Jack were going to become an item. I LOVED the idea, considering Erica's history vs. julias sister Maria. but then they just had to make Erica and jack fall in love again. whatever. Old. Tired.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm almost never home for the soaps these days, but was yesterday...and I know how I used to feel it took weeks for anything to happen...well, wow, I obviously picked resolution of plotlines day to tune in! Jesse and Angie saved, Tad shot with Dixie visiting and saying it isn't your time, Julia with Dixie visiting and saying it IS your time, etc., etc.

FORT Fogey

I would of LOVED to see real Noah come for Julia

+ Reply to Thread