+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 149 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

lol its Soap Opera World, nothing ever makes complete sense or is realistic!

I actually kinda like the story with Erica and Carmen...its endearing in a way...

Cant wait to see Yaya on AMC! Loved her on ANTM, im sure she will do fine, ill be upset if her character ends up being a villain lol

I LOVE Carmen! I'm actually hoping that she gets cleared of the bank robbery charges and become a permanent fixture in Pine Valley. I would love to see her working at New Beginnings.

I too am fed up with Kendall. I really want to see Zach and Greenlee get together, at least for one night. I'm thrilled to see that Ryan has progressed from Kendall to Greenlee. He'll find his way back to Annie and Emma.

How much longer do we have to wait for Tad to find out Kathy is Kate?? At this rate we are going to have to wait until next Christmas's and the annual visit of Father Clarence. Yikes. It's painful.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

What the hell was that THING hanging from the left shoulder of Greenlee's shirt???!!! Was it supposed to be a rose bud?? To me it looked like a cross between a corn dog, a spring roll, and a rat. Maybe it was a CornRat Spring Roll. Yummy. The costume designer needs to be fired. She can take that stupid shirt, JR's purple velvet sports coat, Krystal's low cut blouses and all of Annie's hideous dresses with her.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

This just in from SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ambyr Childers is out as Colby Chandler and will be replaced by Brianne Moncrief. According to the show, the change is for storyline reasons (whatever that means). Moncrief will take over on May 7th.
    I hate this because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I really like Childers as Colby. I hope this new girl is just as good.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2951958;
    This just in from SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ambyr Childers is out as Colby Chandler and will be replaced by Brianne Moncrief. According to the show, the change is for storyline reasons (whatever that means). Moncrief will take over on May 7th.
    I hate this because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I really like Childers as Colby. I hope this new girl is just as good.
    Decisions like that make me wonder if TPTB give a rat's you-know-what about what the fans think. I mean, it's no Dixie, death by peanut butter, but still a disappointment. If anyone is curious but afraid to read the spoiler, it's a casting change, not a storyline scoop.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

Sydney Penny ( Julia ) Has been let go. This sucks, I think she's really good and they juste wasted her this time around. I wonder what's going to happen to Kate, she and Tad could have raised her together.
    SoapZone: SOD 5/13/08

PWS
    FORT Fogey

According to SOD, Dixie
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is going to come back as a ghost nagging Adam to do the right thing
    in an effort to make up for the pancake death.

And I love love LOVE how they're doing it so far. The missing buttons, the mysterious "You are My Sunshine" music, the glass flying into the fireplace on it's own, and today, him getting slapped in the face by a seemingly unseen force. LOL GO DIXIE GHOST!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2957300;
    Sydney Penny ( Julia ) Has been let go. This sucks, I think she's really good and they juste wasted her this time around. I wonder what's going to happen to Kate, she and Tad could have raised her together.
    SoapZone: SOD 5/13/08
    Okay, if this is the case then Kate should be with Tad any moment now. I wonder if he'll stay with Crystal or she'll go back to Adam. As much as a jerk as Adam is, I really like those two together. I'm not sure who could be with Tad???
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

What the heck are they doing to Annie's character???!!! I'm sorry, but I have to attribute this to the fact that they've got crappy DAYS OF OUR LIVES writers helming the AMC team. This is classic DAYS writing. Taking a well fleshed out character and making her a one dimensional villain. DAYS did that way back with Kristen DiMera and more recently with Mimi. It was crap like that that made me stop watching the show.

That bitchy look she had as she sabotaged the FUSION computer files, was such tripe! I can't imagine Melissa Claire Egan is happy with this move. $10 says Annie will end up allied with Richie in effort to keep Ryan. This will negate EVERYTHING her character was based on.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

+ Reply to Thread