+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 149 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2802134;
    Or Petey and JR will join forces to ruin Adam. LOL That would be funny
    Aren't Petey and JR related somehow? Palmer is Dixies' uncle and Petey is Plamers' son so that makes JR and Petey cousins?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2802519;
    Aren't Petey and JR related somehow? Palmer is Dixies' uncle and Petey is Plamers' son so that makes JR and Petey cousins?
    That's right! So a Petey/JR team up "for Dixie" against Adam would be AWESOME!

Yep!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I loved Friday's episode, wow I never saw it coming, what a ending. Now AMC is getting really good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere;2820303;
    I loved Friday's episode, wow I never saw it coming, what a ending. Now AMC is getting really good again.
    You have to fill me in. I was gone all day yesterday. What happened?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

I have been watching off and on. I will be REALLY TICKED if they pull a Dixie with Jesse and Angie.

When is Richie going to be exposed for running over Zack and stealing JR's bone marrow?? I want that to hurry up and happen so he can get off the damn show. I want Babe back with JR. Mmmm JR. I also want Crystal back with Adam.. I'm probably the only one. Haha. And I wish the Kendal and Aidan affair would hurry up and be exposed.. I hate Kendal.. I want her desolate and alone. Haha. I want Greenlee with Zack.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Okay. Am I the only one who's finding the Erica/Carman story just a littletoooo unrealistic? Seriously. Erica is handcuffed to an armed fugitive and they're trying on dresses? Where was the gun when Carmen was trying on all these high fashion items?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2878426;
    Okay. Am I the only one who's finding the Erica/Carman story just a littletoooo unrealistic? Seriously. Erica is handcuffed to an armed fugitive and they're trying on dresses? Where was the gun when Carmen was trying on all these high fashion items?
    Yeah, it's pretty lame. I'm hoping they cut Erica's hand off a la T-Bag on Prison Break. Hahahaha.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Here is some news from ABC

ABC.com

Yaya Dacosta from America's Next Top Model is coming to All My Children! The actress and model has been cast as Cassandra Foster, daughter of Dr. Angie Hubbard (Debbi Morgan). She first airs on April 25.

Most of America remembers Yaya from season three of America's Next Top Model, where she came in second place. Despite not taking the prize, she's enjoyed a successful modeling career, including campaigns for Sephora, Garnier Fructis and Olay. Acting gigs followed, such as a starring role in the film Take the Lead with Antonio Banderas.

Her character, Cassandra, is the adopted daughter of Angie and ex-husband, Jacob. The character made her debut on the ABC Daytime drama The City. In that series' final episode, Angie and Jacob (played by Darnell Williams, who currently plays Jesse on AMC) found an abandoned Cassandra and brought her home.

Cassandra's all grown up now, and arrives in Pine Valley to meet her mother's first (and current) husband, Jesse. Don't expect the family reunion to be all roses: Cassandra will be pulled into the sinister plan Rob (David Rasche) has for Jesse.

I really liked her when she was ANTM. She was pretty good in Take The Lead also.

+ Reply to Thread