+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 149 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1481
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

  1. #861
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: All My Children

    Where is Jonathan? Has he been written out of the show? Wasn't he engaged to Ava? you would have thought he would be involved in the Ryan lost his memory storyline.

    I HATE that about AMC. Characters dissapear with no story about why they are leaving. They are just gone, never to be mentioned again

    Reggie
    Brooke
    Dell
    Jonathan

  2. #862
    FORT Fanatic rcurrytoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    675

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2800951;
    Where is Jonathan? Has he been written out of the show? Wasn't he engaged to Ava? you would have thought he would be involved in the Ryan lost his memory storyline.

    I HATE that about AMC. Characters dissapear with no story about why they are leaving. They are just gone, never to be mentioned again

    Reggie
    Brooke
    Dell
    Jonathan
    Jeff Branson (Jonathan Lavery) has been written off the show, he will be leaving the show in the spring.

  3. #863
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2800993;
    Jeff Branson (Jonathan Lavery) has been written off the show, he will be leaving the show in the spring.
    seems like he has already left. and it's not Spring yet.


    *shakes fist in what I think may be the general direction of the AMC writers*

  4. #864
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: All My Children

    Another character that vanished without mention or explanation is Petey.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  5. #865
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: All My Children

    Reggie is still at basketball camp and Petey is in the attic helping Bobby Martin with his skiis.

  6. #866
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2801371;
    Reggie is still at basketball camp and Petey is in the attic helping Bobby Martin with his skiis.
    so does this mean when Petey comes back, even though he should only be about 14, he'll actually be 20?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  7. #867
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,859

    Re: All My Children

    It was rather funny today seeing Erica trying to turn on her charm and having Mr Woods add attempted bribery to the charges, lol.

  8. #868
    FORT Fanatic rcurrytoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    675

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2801387;
    so does this mean when Petey comes back, even though he should only be about 14, he'll actually be 20?

    Of course! they won't bring him back until he can add something to the show, and then when he comes back he will be fully grown, and probably running Palmer's company!

  9. #869
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2801547;
    Of course! they won't bring him back until he can add something to the show, and then when he comes back he will be fully grown, and probably running Palmer's company!
    YEP! He and JR will be battling it out just like they did "all through their school days". (even though they were never the same age)
    Jonathan had to disappear. With Ryan living back in the day that Jon was the crazed killer, how can they explain him now being a loving bartender?

    Seems new writers like to rewrite history!

  10. #870
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: All My Children

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2801614;
    YEP! He and JR will be battling it out just like they did "all through their school days". (even though they were never the same age)
    Jonathan had to disappear. With Ryan living back in the day that Jon was the crazed killer, how can they explain him now being a loving bartender?

    Seems new writers like to rewrite history!
    Or Petey and JR will join forces to ruin Adam. LOL That would be funny
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.