+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 149 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Where is Jonathan? Has he been written out of the show? Wasn't he engaged to Ava? you would have thought he would be involved in the Ryan lost his memory storyline.

I HATE that about AMC. Characters dissapear with no story about why they are leaving. They are just gone, never to be mentioned again

Reggie
    Brooke
    Dell
    Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2800951;
    Where is Jonathan? Has he been written out of the show? Wasn't he engaged to Ava? you would have thought he would be involved in the Ryan lost his memory storyline.

I HATE that about AMC. Characters dissapear with no story about why they are leaving. They are just gone, never to be mentioned again

Reggie
    Brooke
    Dell
    Jonathan
    Jeff Branson (Jonathan Lavery) has been written off the show, he will be leaving the show in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2800993;
    Jeff Branson (Jonathan Lavery) has been written off the show, he will be leaving the show in the spring.
    seems like he has already left. and it's not Spring yet.

*shakes fist in what I think may be the general direction of the AMC writers*

Another character that vanished without mention or explanation is Petey.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Reggie is still at basketball camp and Petey is in the attic helping Bobby Martin with his skiis.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2801371;
    Reggie is still at basketball camp and Petey is in the attic helping Bobby Martin with his skiis.
    so does this mean when Petey comes back, even though he should only be about 14, he'll actually be 20?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

It was rather funny today seeing Erica trying to turn on her charm and having Mr Woods add attempted bribery to the charges, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2801387;
    so does this mean when Petey comes back, even though he should only be about 14, he'll actually be 20?

Of course! they won't bring him back until he can add something to the show, and then when he comes back he will be fully grown, and probably running Palmer's company!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2801547;
    Of course! they won't bring him back until he can add something to the show, and then when he comes back he will be fully grown, and probably running Palmer's company!
    YEP! He and JR will be battling it out just like they did "all through their school days". (even though they were never the same age)
    Jonathan had to disappear. With Ryan living back in the day that Jon was the crazed killer, how can they explain him now being a loving bartender?

Seems new writers like to rewrite history!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2801614;
    YEP! He and JR will be battling it out just like they did "all through their school days". (even though they were never the same age)
    Jonathan had to disappear. With Ryan living back in the day that Jon was the crazed killer, how can they explain him now being a loving bartender?

Seems new writers like to rewrite history!
    Or Petey and JR will join forces to ruin Adam. LOL That would be funny

+ Reply to Thread