+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 149 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: All My Children

Re: All My Children

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2774682;
    I have too...only it was 1996! Long hair, IMO, is so out and very few men look good with it. Both JR and the guy who plays Nash on OLTL need a haircut. Badly. Stringy, long hair is NOT sexy.
    You know what, he can keep the hair for the time being, just so long as they NEVER show him without a shirt on EVER again!!! His chest is so undefined and he even has the beginnings of love handles!

Okay, where did Pine Valley Hospital withdraw blood from Erica?? Did you see any bandages on her arm yesterday?? I didn't!! Kendall for that matter too! Where did they inject them? From their thighs?? They need to stop wearing sleeveless dresses in the dead of winter.

My 300th post, and such an important one!!
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Whenever a doctor draws blood from me, I take the bandage off as soon as I leave the office because it's annoying. on 300 posts, JFlo
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a dilema and thought you might help

There is a possibility that one of the ABC soap characters may be the next Bachelorette (Either that or it may be a former cast memeber) Does anyone know or can anyone speculate who might fill that bill from one of the three ABC soaps?

She would need to be about 26 - 32 ish, single, ie publically unattached, and be able to pretend she is looking for a committed reationship Oh yeah ... and expendable from the soap for about 7 weeks starting probably mid-March or 1st of April.

Any ideas?????

Thanks
    jelle
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2774129;
    God, I hope not. I hated Noah and his godwaful mesh shirts (no spoiler tags for me, since you were only speculating ).
    I remember those shirts too...yuck!

Ryan spoiler - interesting, I can see happening they've been leaning in that direction.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Omg I stop watching for a few months an Hagatha returns, I mean the "real Greenpea" Ryan is even dumber and yet another version of lets pile on adam is going on. At least Angie is back.

I loved Rebecca as Greenlee. I think AMC did a real disservice to both Greenlees by their campaign for the "real" Greenlee. Sabine deserved so much better, and now poor Rebecca is dealing with the backlash. I'm excited she's back, I just wish I could feel better about it. Now Angie and Jessie....nothing to stop me from being totally thrilled with that one Those were the great days of AMC. I have fond memories of when Jessie and Jenny were on the run in NY...and Jenny got blown up on the jet ski...And Angie's dad was so hard on poor Jessie....Just as an aside on Jenny getting blown up...I was in high school I think. There was no internet and I didn't read the soap mags at the time. That was probably the last time I was ever truly shocked by something that happened on a soap...I was so sure she wouldn't really die. I kind of miss those days when you had to really watch the show to keep up with the stories, and there was actually an element of surprise involved...
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'M SOOOO PISSED OFF!!!

I'm way behind you all on episodes. This morning I finally got around to the 25, January episode where Jesse comes back. Damned if it wasn't on the day the Monte Carlo hotel caught fire here in Vegas. Of course they preempted the entire show. This crap always happens here on the west coast. I can't believe I don't get to see his return.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2761111;
    Even though we only saw Debbie Morgan for 2 seconds yesterday, I have to say that she looks fabulous! She's even more beautiful than she was 20 years ago. Can't wait to see Darnell now.
    I spoke to my sister after Debbie and Darnell returned. She knew I was behind on episodes so she didn't tell me anything plot wise. However, she did say one thing. After seeing Debbie and Darnell all these years later she said that the old adage is apparently true. "Black don't crack"! Now that I've seen them, I have to agree.

I was so excited to have Debbie and Darnell come back (ITA, UD - black don't crack! they look fab) but man, those scenes today went from touching to annoying in about 30 seconds. Sorry, but if my presumed-dead husband showed back up after 20 years, you'd better be damned sure I'd be asking him where the HELL he'd been! "Just let me have tonight"???? Just let ME have an explanation! Plus, all that pawing at his clothes and begging him "Jesse! Jesse! Jesse! " I wanted to slap them both by the end of the episode. Not at all the actors' fault. I blame the writers. I'm hoping the reunion will get better, but I feel pretty let down. I hate when the writers ignore history AND common sense. Plus, the lure two of the most popular actors in the show's history back after how many years and then they give them this crap? It's got to get better, right?

Is it just me or is Erica's "public voice" totally irritating. I had to mute her scenes on stage at the "fashion show" (which was also laughable) it was so bad.

On the brighter side, I read some spoilers and pretty soon
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tad will find out that Kathy is really Kate
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    On the brighter side, I read some spoilers and pretty soon
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tad will find out that Kathy is really Kate
    It's about stinkin' time!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Forgot about that one...but I am so Glad Jesse & Angie are back.

+ Reply to Thread